Do officers take cases by RD or ND? Any Info?

chutki

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer says it goes with ND. But today couple of posts suggest that it is with RD. Any suggestions/experiences please let me know. RD: 04/05/01 ND: 05/03/01

RD

This is very old question. My answer is it is with RD because: (1) on FP notice, the PD date is I-485 RD (2) It is supposed that RD is more reliable than ND

JimZ

Thanks a lot JimZ.

I am a new user so was not knowing that this has been discussed previously :) Thanks anyway

It really doesn\'t matter

I don\'t know if they get cases by RD or ND. What I do know is that there is no particular order in which cases are approved or denied. You can see a lot of people that was approved and have a ND of Feb/01.

My RD and ND is in Dec/00 and I still didn\'t get approved or denied. Not even an RFE. There is people with ND in Sep/00 that are in the same boat.

I bet my application was assigned to a very slow (i.e., lazy) officer. Everywhere is the same thing: there are people that work hard others that don\'t work at all.

If your case is assigned to a hard working officer, you are ok. If you get a lazy one, then try to relax and be prepared to wait a long time...