Do I need to reapply/renew for my EAD?

CanadianGrl

Registered Users (C)
Hi all!
I am just wondering if I need to renew my EAD.. I just received it 2 days ago after a harrowing time with it.. (9 months waiting) so it expires in November.
I am married to an American, (born and raised) and I am not working. I don't need to asap either. Our AOS interview is on September 28th.
Do I need to renew it? Will it affect anything if it isn't current?

Also;
I am a little worried about our interview.
we have:
Bank Statements with both names (on checking, but savings I was unable to be added without a SSN, and since I just got my EAD I can't do that in time)
Cable Bills in both names
Wedding photos, and a portrait (studio) we had done 2 years ago. A few bad pics from our anniversary.. (half my head cut off, but still identifiable)
Wedding Invite
9 billion christmas cards with both names fromt he past 2 years
Magazine subscriptions with my name (proof of address?)

Is this going to be enough? Should I get my husband's boss to write a letter?
We have no joint insurance, as I couldn't drive without a SSN (I didn't have a license prior to coming to the US either) and we are really not photo takers.
Can anyone think of anything else we could bring?

If you don't work you don't need an EAD.

As for me, I just got mine renewed and will use it for exactly two weeks (I am working). My interview is on the 28th as well. Good luck!

How about health insurance? How about his life insurance from work - does it list you as beneficiary? How about joint tax returns?

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was NEEDED or just something you can choose to have.
We haven't put me on the life insurance yet, because I don't have a SSN.. that will change in a few weeks. We do have a joint tax return though.

Let me know how your interview goes, and the questions they ask you! I'm really curious about the questions they are going to ask me!

I just spent all day yesterday photocopying everything, and putting it all in a folder, catagorized. Then today, we took all our digital photos to walmart on disk, so we can have a real album.

Hopefully we have enough!
Thanks again!