Do I need to Inform USCIS ?

GC201

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I have a complicated company names question. I appreciate your suggestions.

I started work in comapnay A from year 2000, and started Labor Certification (LC) by RIR at company A in 2001. The LC was approved in March 2003. My attoney filed I-140/I-485 through company A in April 2003. Then company had changed: in July 2003, company A was accuired by company B, at this time company B was subsidiary of company C, in January 2004, company C and it's subsidiary company B were all named company name D. I am working in company D now, I-140 was approved ( the petition is comapny A) in August 2004, and I485 is pending.

I has been working as same job title and duty through company A, B, C, D. My attoney doesn't know the company name changed. If I tell my attoney, he maybe charge some money and send some files to USCIS.

Do I need to Inform USCIS for the company names changed ? even though my I-140 was approved in company A.

Thanks a lot!

Yours is very clear case, you are with the same company, then Don't worry. When the approval time if they askes RFE for the employment letter that time you submit your new company name, other wise keep quite. You never know if you want to change employment to other employer then again you have to submit AC21. So don't make your case messup and there is no point to inform USCIS officers for confusion.

You never know again some other company will takeover company D. then again you have to prove that your company changed.

Wait till you approval come.

All the best
BaSh

just sit tight and wait for your approval.
If you get an RFE for EVL then have your HR mention A,B,C,D in the letter...

Thanks all

Thanks all. I will be quiet and don't inform USCIS. Everyone including lawyer tries to do extra work and make money.