Do i need to incude this trip

pmpforgc

Registered Users (C)
I am eligible to file N-400 around APR . My only trip out of country was during May-July 07. My GC was actually approved the day I entered back in US in July07 ( coincidence ) So theoretically I got GC after my last trip outof country.

So if I file in APR, do I need to include the trip on N-400.

I am eligible to file N-400 around APR . My only trip out of country was during May-July 07. My GC was actually approved the day I entered back in US in July07 ( coincidence ) So theoretically I got GC after my last trip outof country.

So if I file in APR, do I need to include the trip on N-400.

You list the trips that you took after the "resident since" date that is printed on your green card. Is that date before or after you entered the US?

Last edited by a moderator:

Did they tell you at the airport or border that your GC was approved and process your entry as a permanent resident, or did you only find out later that day (or a later date) after checking your email?

I found later

I found that later by online status check/email. But I entered back on H-1. My family members who traveled with me entered on ADV parole. And some how they took little more time in processing then I expected for them. I dont know the reason for that.