do i need to go out of the US to apply for E2 visa

No Title

Dear Sir,
Hope you are fine. In responded to your immigration program. I would like to go to the U.S.A. with my family. If you help me I can invest required money for business. My name is Faisal. My uncle gives me your e-mail number and explained me every thing about your company activities. My father able to provide required money to open business in the U.S.A. Now it is up to you. How you can help me to immigrate to the U.S.A. with my family. Please inform me how I proceed sent me term & condition to go to the U.S.A. Waiting for your early reply. Have a nice day. Please don’t hesitate to contact with me.
Best regards,
     Faisal
e-mail: kohel@spctnet.com

No Title

Please help us if you can.... My son-in-law was issued an E2 visa by the Texas office of INS. He then visited his family in Great Britain, and had to submit certain visa documents to the American Embassy in London, but they are now refusing him a re-entry permit in to the USA, even though he has already received an E2 from the Texas office!! Communicating with London is virtually impossible (they will not discuss cases or give advice as to how to satisfy their requirements).
       CAN ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE OFFER INFORMATION AS TO HOW WE OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM??? Thank you very much. Bill.

No Title

call jan pederson, she is the only one I know off who can help, get her number from web