Do I need to bring something else to the interview?

Defiance1

Registered Users (C)
Let's get to the point: I'm 20 years old, not married, and haven't had any problems while being in the US.

The interview letter says that I have to bring that letter, proof of selective service, and the green card. I have all those things.

Aside from that, and based on what I told you, do I need to bring something else with me? I haven't worked in the past (except 2 months ago before I sent my N400, and that job already ended), so I don't have tax papers or stuff like that.

Thanks for answering.

Assuming that you're applying with the regular 5 year rule and haven't done extensive traveling outside the US in the past 5 years, it should be sufficient to bring what you already mentioned, plus your drivers license/state ID and passport. If the passport is expired, bring it anyway.

Yeah, it's the regular 5 year rule. My green card should be enough for an identification, right?

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, the GC is good enough for ID, however they might ask to see your state ID/DL to check if it's of the same state where you're interviewing.