Do I need to bring photo when beening interviewed?

iswaiting

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all,

I will be interviewed next month at local office. I have expired NP, I-94 with picture. Do I still need to have additional picture with me in case?

Thanks in advance.

which local office interview

my case was transfered to new york city for interview on dec.21,2005 based on deververtive asylee . still waiting. did your local ofice ask you to do fingerprint. what document do they ask for?please share info.thank you.which local office will you be interviewed

Last edited by a moderator:
iswaiting said:
Hi, all,

I will be interviewed next month at local office. I have expired NP, I-94 with picture. Do I still need to have additional picture with me in case?

Thanks in advance.

I think you may just bring everything : tax forms, lease, copy of your original I-589 and its detail, travel documents, etc, I think they just want to make sure something which you do not know. Hopefully it is just you are randomly picked up for 2% quality control purpose.

Are you a derivative AS ? Did your primary already get approved and when ?
If s/he did not go through interview, then you better bring your marriage certificate as well.

bobbywang said:
my case was transfered to new york city for interview on dec.21,2005 based on deververtive asylee . still waiting. did your local ofice ask you to do fingerprint. what document do they ask for?please share info.thank you.which local office will you be interviewed

Bobby,

Did your primary AS already get approved and when ( timeline ) ?
Another derivate ( such as your child with s/he ) also got approved ?

If the primary did not go through interview, then you better bring your marriage certificate or mortgage/House ownership ( with two names ) as well. A recent joint family photo also helps.