Do I need take medical examination again?

Ohio Asylee said:
that is my idea too, $300 is not worth the hassle, you never know with them. Where I come from, is that we had to redo our finger prints on 2004 eventhough we had to do it when we first applied for the GC and then they made us do it with bio just recently, like our finger prints changes every year or something, go figure :mad:
I mean, I know it says you don't have to redo medical if you submit it already and people can do it, but my personal openion, is that $300 to have a piece of mind is really worth it, I would pay anything now to get that damn card :p

Absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree 110%, c'mon guys please just use a common sense. For $300.00 I would do it five times if they ask me to. It is still way down and cheaper, than to lose everything that you fighting for years now. Just think about it, you will be hiting your head against the wall and cry for the rest of your life if something goes wrong for a minor thing such is a medical. So my advice to all of you, please don't even think yes or no, DO IT. I did submit my medical initialy in a sealed envelope Feb-28-2001 with my I-485. My case was updated Jun-24-2005, same day I got alert e-mail stating that I will receive RFE/RFI in the regular mail. So, I will do the medical and send it again.
One more thing, I am sure most of you know for that, but for the sake of new members of this forum; Whenever you send any mail to USCIS make sure to send it with Certified Mail and Return Receipt Required. both services are available at USPS for few $$ extra, but it gives you peace of mind and THE PROOF that you did send what you've been required to send. Because if it gets lost or misplaced they cannot dismiss your case for not complying. Good luck. :) :) :)

My time line;
Asylum Approved 02-00
RD 02-01
ND 03-01
FP (3rd) 05-04
Online status date updated 06-23-05
Online status date updated 06-24-05
E-mail received 06-24-05, RFE/RFI sent via mail