Do I need send Fax to TSC since my FP is gonna expire?

hlin4

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My Case: I-140 RD: Mar/11/2003 Pending
I-485 RD: Apr/25/2003 Pending
FP: Jun/20/2003

Since my FP is gonna expire soon (valid for 15 months, right?), so do I need send a fax to TSC to remind them?

I'm afraid sending fax to TSC will screw up my case...

Any advice is welcomed!!!

Hai

You should send

In fact you can and you should send a fax to TSC about expring FP. I have seen many cases where such a fax triggered both 140 and 485 approval. If you don't send a fax and ur. FP expires, your case will be far more delayed.

Service center people do not act with vengeance against those who follow up so don't worry about the case. If I were you, I would contact the congressman and also ask them to send Fax to TSC based on the FP expiring condition.

will_get_there

Opinion

Hi Hai, we are on the same boat (RD: 03/17/2003 - still pending). I sent a fax regarding FP to TSC last week but nothing happened! I really began to doubt if this fax would help! My LUD is still 04/23/2003. I saw so many people on this forum filed around Feb. and March, 2003 got approved. What happened to our cases?!

GCCOMETOME,
The only explanation for us is that --- we got some good luck that our cases are picked up by TSC as concurrent approval, now they are waiting for background investigation result (should be quick), after that, we'll get I-140 and I-485 approved at the same time.
This is the only explanation that I can get why our cases till now are still pending.

Hai

Here u r ... the TSC fax letter...

XXXX
Address

To
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Finger Print Request

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our I-485 was filed on Date XXX. We have not received our Finger Prints Notice till date. Lots of our friends who filed in Texas Service Center after we filed had done their Finger Prints and couple of them getting 2nd time. So we request you to please expedite to send Finger Print notice and our I-485 processing.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions after our Finger Prints would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the detail of our cases.
1. XXXXXX (Primary applicant)
SRC-02-XXX /A# XXX
2. XXXXXX (Derivative Applicant)
SRC-02-XXX / A# XXX

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you and
sincerely,

XXXXXXXX

Thanks for the encourangement, Hai

Thanks for the reply, Hai. I really hope that would be the case TSC will aprove our I-140 and I-485 together SOON!

GREENME, I saw will_get_there answered your question regarding the fax number.

God Bless All of Us!

Hi hlin4,
Where did u get that explaination from. I mean is that part of the fax reply or did u speak to the officer, or thru ur attorney.

I am wondering if they are scheduling the FP's soon after the applications are filed then they are treating these cases as concurrent under the new memo even if they were applied before April 2004.

Thanks.

radsam,
I made up that explanation, just do self-comforting. Since I got too much for the GC, just make up to comfort myself......
US is a free country, but I don't know why GC process is so untransparent, so unfair...

Hai