Do I need Police Clearance from UK ?

gcdp2002

Registered Users (C)
I looked into One of my friends P3 in which it was specified that if you stayed in UK, then no need to get Police Clearance. So is there anything changed in new rule now? Please let me know..
I stayed in UK for less than six months, acutally from 15 March to 12 Sept (177 days) and even between that I went back to India for 3 weeks.
So please let me know if anyone had this situation.. Also is it possible to get Police clearance for UK from their consulate in US(like PCC for India from SFO Indian consulate)

Do I need to get Police Clearance from UK?

I looked into One of my friends P3 in which it was specified that if you stayed in UK, then no need to get Police Clearance. So is there anything changed in new rule now? Please let me know..
I stayed in UK for less than six months, acutally from 15 March to 12 Sept (177 days) and even between that I went back to India for 3 weeks.
So please let me know if anyone had this situation.. Also is it possible to get Police clearance for UK from their consulate in US(like PCC for India from SFO Indian consulate)

Don\'t think so

I have also stayed in UK for around 4 months. So far all documents say they that I don\'t have to. So, I am not planning for it. I am arranging my PCC from NYCG.

Thanks ML, yesCP

Do you know any site for this information? I couldn\'t find the info about the countries for which they require PCC.. Other thing is do we need to get PCC for all family members(wife, child(4 yr old) for India also? PCC from SFO Indian Consulate is sufficient or I need to get it from India alos..
Thanks

In addition

I got the police clearance for Poland from their consulate in US.