dO I need orginal 140/485 reciepts!!??

Nimmi

Registered Users (C)
hi ,

I am thinking to leave my GC company and I want to use AC21...do i need the orginal 140/485 filing reciepts and 140 approval.

I got my EAd card with and AP(original) with me....but my EAD paper approval is with my lowyer...is this will be a problem!!?

do i need all my orginals if i leave the country!!?if i leave the GC company can iask them to give back!!?

Nimmi said:
hi ,

I am thinking to leave my GC company and I want to use AC21...do i need the orginal 140/485 filing reciepts and 140 approval.

I got my EAd card with and AP(original) with me....but my EAD paper approval is with my lowyer...is this will be a problem!!?

do i need all my orginals if i leave the country!!?if i leave the GC company can iask them to give back!!?

u do not need any 140/485 original receipts for AC-21.

Do we need any other copies other than copy of I-140 approval, Copy of I-485 Receipt notice?

I don't have copy of my labor approval notice. Is this required when filing AC21? I have ETA750 form with me. Is this sufficient?

Apollo_13 said:
Do we need any other copies other than copy of I-140 approval, Copy of I-485 Receipt notice?

I don't have copy of my labor approval notice. Is this required when filing AC21? I have ETA750 form with me. Is this sufficient?

I guess u can send copy of 485 receipt.

U dont require any documents related to LC or 140 for filing AC-21.

check following forum for AC-21 procedure details/questions

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=142492