Do I need one or two infopass appointments for me and my spouse

gc0902

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,
Do I need just one infopass appointment for me and my spouse or do i need to get one for each of us.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

anyone with prior experience please share your thoughts.

thanks
-gc0902

yes

Yes, You need two info pass appointments, they consider them as two diff tasks for them. Infopass system is great

Infopassh

Yes - You will have to take 2 appointments. Infopass is a simply great! We got our PP stamped in less than 15 minutes in Washington DC with our Infopass appointment.

any help?

I have scheduled mine for this week and my spouse for next week. would that be a problem ???

I just heard from my colleague that one appointment is enough for both

My colleague indicated that he just took one infopass appointment for PP stamping and he informed the person at local USCIS and they let them in for stamping.

So please let me know as what would be the best option. As of now I have scheduled me and my spouse separately on different days.

thanks
gc0902

gc0902 said:
My colleague indicated that he just took one infopass appointment for PP stamping and he informed the person at local USCIS and they let them in for stamping.

So please let me know as what would be the best option. As of now I have scheduled me and my spouse separately on different days.

thanks
gc0902

It's upto you to decide. I would go for 2 appointments to be on the safe side.