Do I need 4th EAD? RD 11/2001

sam99

Registered Users (C)
A question which anyone cannot answer but I would like opinions from 2001 filers. My 3rd EAD expires this Dec 2004 and ppl suggest to apply 6 month in advance and as per schedule, I shud apply in June.

One more question, the reply which I recd from Senator says that it will take 60 days more to process my case and 60 days expire y'day ie. 4/26. Is it business 60 days or actual 2 months?

Good luck to all 2001 filers. Hope we all get approved soon.

If I am in your place, I will keep everything ready for the EAD and apply for the EAD in July-Aug if the GC is not yet approved. I am sure your GC approval is right in the corner.

On a lighter side, Did you register on their website, some people are claiming that their cases got approved after registering :D

Sam99, i have never filed for EAD after my first EAD expired. I have been renewing my H-1, which is going to expire in June-04. I am already in 7th Year.

I beleive that six months is too early. you might want to consider 4 months or something. I wouldn't go based upon Senator's letter that's the standard response they give. I was given the same response on Jan 2, 2004, and now i have past 4 months. I call Senator's office all the time, however they say they haven't heard from Vermont and they are in constant touch. They also say that maybe Vermont has nothing new to report. But you know since i got the RFE i am sitting quietly to see if, dengdeng's theory works.

Moreover, let's hope you get an approval in next couple of weeks as your's is the most awaited one. We have seen many approvals for Nov-01 filers.

I have my CHAMPEANE ready for you!!!!

I want to know if you have ever requested case status inquiry?
Maybe that would trigger your case and you might want to request that. Not sure if you have talked to TIER II officer.

I am sorry if you have already mentioned and for some reason i forgot as there are so many people i reply back too.:);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by whats_in_name

On a lighter side, Did you register on their website, some people are claiming that their cases got approved after registering :D

Yes I did, but my message remain the same :D

Sam99
Atleast I can congratulate you on completing 1000 posts, if not 485 approval.

Start counting 21 days from today. Mark it.
Best of luck

Originally posted by tufan
Sam99, i have never filed for EAD after my first EAD expired. I have been renewing my H-1, which is going to expire in June-04. I am already in 7th Year.

I beleive that six months is too early. you might want to consider 4 months or something.

Moreover, let's hope you get an approval in next couple of weeks as your's is the most awaited one.

I have my CHAMPAGENE ready for you!!!!

Don't worry what these senators have to say.

I want to know if you have ever requested case status inquiry?
Maybe that would trigger your case and you might want to request that. Not sure if you have talked to TIER II officer.

I am sorry if you have already mentioned and for some reason i forgot as there are so many people i reply back too.:)

Thanks tufan for your kind words. I'm working on EAD since last 2 years hence bothers me to apply in advance to avoid future hassle of INS delays.

I did called customer service for status but never spoke to tier II officer. I will wait for few more weeks probably and then I will try calling tier II officer.

And yeah full case of champagne is ready too at my place for party :D

Originally posted by munnabhai02
Sam99
Atleast I can congratulate you on completing 1000 posts, if not 485 approval.

Start counting 21 days from today. Mark it.
Best of luck

Yeah thanks :D

I didn't noticed that I reached 1000. I'm here in this forum since last 2 years and hopefully will be around to help new filers for any questions.

Originally posted by sam99
Thanks tufan for your kind words. I'm working on EAD since last 2 years hence bothers me to apply in advance to avoid future hassle of INS delays.

I did called customer service for status but never spoke to tier II officer. I will wait for few more weeks probably and then I will try calling tier II officer.

And yeah full case of champagne is ready too at my place for party :D

I'll say, i wish i had that much patience like you. I always get tempted to talk to TIER II officer as at times they have given helpful information like, FBI Name Check was cleared, and my RFE was generated.
Otherwise, i would be banging my head agains the wall right now!!!

YOU HAVE LOT OF COURAGE!!!

If you want to wait................... I AM WITH YOU MY FRIEND!!!

WE'lL POP THE CASE TOGETHER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hi sam99 and tufan

what is the site to register? u ppl are talking about registration on uscis site? can u please tell me where to register?

Sam99,

6 months is too early for EAD, you might wait a little longer. they might have the multi-year EAD out at that time. however, it's more likely you will get approval soon.

tufan,

well, my prediction doesn't work this time, still I believe you will get your approval by first week of May at latest.

wish all 2001s good luck,

my damn case is still sitting on CIS shelf, last time they touch it in Sept. 2003.. i am doomed...will i be the last 2001 in the battle field?
:( :(

Originally posted by lz25888
Sam99,

6 months is too early for EAD, you might wait a little longer. they might have the multi-year EAD out at that time. however, it's more likely you will get approval soon.

tufan,

well, my prediction doesn't work this time, still I believe you will get your approval by first week of May at latest.

my damn case is still sitting on CIS shelf, last time they touch it in Sept. 2003.. i am doomed...will i be the last 2001 in the battle field?

Hope they issue 3 years EAD to me, atleast I dont have to worry abt renewing every year then I dont mind if INS gives GC in 3 or 4 yrs.

Wish you good luck and hope you get approval soon.

Originally posted by lz25888
Sam99,

tufan,

Lz2588, thanks for the supportive words. I don't care about your theory, it's the kind words that's what matters!!!

Somone on Rupnet has predicted May 3rd for my approval.

Anyways................ you won't be the last one in the boat. (I am sure you are a fighter like all of us)

I am not sure if you have requested any status inquiry, i keep on fogetting. I think you should talk to TIER II officer or something.....maybe some digging would trigger you case. Send an expedite request.

Sorry i am suggesting you, i am not sure if you have done it already!

tufan

what is ur ND?

Your rupnet prediction might be right and also for all 2001 approvals are around the corner.

Most probably your case will be approved anytime soon. I would say, apply for your EAD renewal in August, if required. Best of Luck.

I am not sure if you have requested any status inquiry, i keep on fogetting. I think you should talk to TIER II officer or something.....maybe some digging would trigger you case. Send an expedite request
Anyways................ you won't be the last one in the boat. (I am sure you are a fighter like all of us)

tufan,

Thanks, I did almost everything. nothing moves CIS :D