Do I have to worry coming back to US with AP?

No you don\'t

...anyway if you can take your I-485 receipt with you it would prove helpful, although in my travel experience nobody asked for it. Airlines check AP and the INS takes the original AP, stamps it and returns it back to you if you have multiple entry AP. Please check out other discussions on traveling with AP.

No Title

AnanthSayan,
I need ask you more questions about using AP:
1)I got 3 APs that two issed "to alien" and one issed to "transport line".What\'s you mean "original AP"
Do I need to bring all three?
2)How can I know AP is multiple entry since mine is only specified valid date from xx to xx.
3)Could you please share more inforamtion(steps)about how to use .I think there are more people are interested in knowing.
Thanks a lot!

easy to enter with AP

My 2 cents:
(1) AP is generally multiple entry. You can use it as many times as you like before expiration date.
(2) AP and passport are only things needed at border of entry. Bring all AP copies with you.
(3) Before you boarding the airplane, airline or that country\'s border control officer will check your
    AP to make sure you can enter US legally. Then you need to fill out new I-94 and present it with
    your AP and passport to US immigration officer. He/she will stamp I-94 and AP and then return
    AP to you.
(4) Bring all documents with you as pre-caution, such as 485 receipt, EAD, employment letter, etc.
    They are not required, but just in case something went wrong and you have to explain...