Do I have mandatory detention? Please help!!!

Dallas5

I have recently taken a plea bargain to an aggravated felony case. It is now a non-conviction aggravated felony in my record with 10yrs of probation.

I have a pending adjustment of status (485). Please suggest any option open for me at this time.

a. Are there any options left for me to fight with INS and still stay in this country?
b. How much time do I have before I get mandatory detention?
c. What are my options for voluntary deportation so that I can close my assets and leave peacefully.

This plea bargain decision was to end a long pending case that had caused lot of mental and financial damage. The DA office threathened me on the verge on one trial that even if they loose, they will persue more cases. I strongly believe that the law was not fair to me and there was no point in leading to a life of trails and total uncertainity. I am scared and feel harrassed.

Please suggest.

God bless you,

Consult An Immigration Attorney, Dont Give up

Dont give up....

Consult an immigration attorney.
There is always a way out.......
You could hardly expect anyone in this forum (regular folks) to volunteer any experiences particularly becasue of the sensitivity of the issue.

A competent immigration attorney can give you sound advise and fight ur case....(it might cost you).

Best wishes...God Bless you.