dma_va is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

channu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
For those who remeber, your friend dma_va is back as Channu. Just logged in to say Hi and see whta's going on......

jst2mess,
I hope u r not asking for it Just to mess with me. Please say whatever u want to in this opne forum.

Originally posted by Sharabi
jst2mess is a homo he sent me private message asking whether i would like to take his azz..........i told him i don't take stinky and black azzes........

i asked this guy to buy a pair of trouser from himself....he again bought loongie for himself.....don't know why these guys even wear loongies in USA.....do they think they are wondering on Chennai railway station ?

Ahh!!! Sharabi! You are back?!! I thought that you got scared and ran away!!

Dear Sharabi,

It is "wandering" not "wondering" in this sentence!!! Anyway, if anyone's a homo here, it is you, the gazer of guys' asses .. LOL not me!!

So, if you won't "take stinky and black azzes" , I guess it is safe to assume that you would take "fragrant and white azzes" which goes to prove my original point that YOU are the homo here! HAHAHAHAH

dma_va,

don't worry! I don't have any bad intentions behind asking you to open up your PM.

so you still remember that farting madrasi joke. huh ? remember the cold days and madrasi decided to cut a big one.....and one could see the fumes coming out of his azzzzzz ? that was a nice joke...you took it very seriously !!!

so you didn't say today....OK Sharabi, atleast I have black and sticnky azz...........you even don't have that !!! remember that bigger and better fool type of madrasi ?

WHat?? someone farted and you noticed it??? WOW! You must have been having your eyes on that guy's ass!! Wonder (not wander) why? hmmm.. why would sharabi be fixated on guys' asses... hmmm,,,

you mean to say....atleast madrasis FART !!!! the others even don't do that. huh ?

BIGGER ,BETTER AND GREATER FOOL REALLY SUITS YOU.

you mean to say....atleast madrasis FART !!!! the others even don't do that. huh ?

BIGGER ,BETTER AND GREATER FOOL REALLY SUITS YOU.

yes .. exactly!! Right on you bindi speakers' faces!! LOL

But, the bigger question is ... WHY are you constantly noticing other guys' asses?? :) :) :)

i can recall that when you use the word BINDI that means you are really really angry.....that's good. The medicine is working.....anyway that's THE end goal ....to get you all messed up.

ok BIGGER FOOL ....YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU....THEN LISTEN.

BECAUSE I WANT TO KICK MADRASIS AZZZZZ....THAT'S WHY ?

NOW DON'T SAY.....ATLEAST YOUR AZZ IS BEING KICKED.......AND HOW LUCKY YOU ARE

i can recall that when you use the word BINDI that means you are really really angry.....that's good. The medicine is working.....anyway that's THE end goal ....to get you all messed up.

ok BIGGER FOOL ....YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU....THEN LISTEN.

BECAUSE I WANT TO KICK MADRASIS AZZZZZ....THAT'S WHY ?

NOW DON'T SAY.....ATLEAST YOUR AZZ IS BEING KICKED.......AND HOW LUCKY YOU ARE

Sharabi is in denial! He is SOOO angry that he won't even respond to messages. Partly, it is because he knows that he can'
t win! Then, he knows that the more he responds the more I will piss him off!

Want to know if Sharabi is pissed or ticked off?? Watch his posts... they will progressively carry less and less of new ideas and messages. And, he will say the same thing, once in the form of an answer which is followed by the same in the form of a question.

Sharabi, you can't kick anybody's ass!! You need to grow up and taller for that! HEHEHEH .. You keep watching other guys' asses because you ARE soo attracted to them! LOL.. come out of the closet sharabi.. :) there are support groups for guys like you.. make use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.