!!! Diwali gift after 6 yrs 6 months !!!

spt

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Happy Diwali..
After 6.5 years of frustrating wait and impacted by all sorts of road blocks & back logs, I am finally done (I can't believe I will be posting a msg like this in my life !). Today me & my wife's I-485 online msg changed to 'Welcome notice mailed...'. But I didn't get any email notifications so far.
I had applied for 5th AP and those were also approved yesterday.
Seems like cases are moving again in TSC. Good luck to each and everyone especially long waiters like me. This forum is great.
Will update you further.

Labor PD May 2001 EB2 RIR India
Labor AD July 2003
I-140 AD April 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
FP1 (Code 1) March 2005
I-485 Transfer VSC -> TSC March 2, 2007
FP2 (Code 3) July 31, 2007
LUDs on 7/31, 8/1, 8/2, 8/3,11/7 - 'Welcome notice mailed' msg.:D
Waiting for card.:cool:

Happy Diwali.

Congratulations!!! Its really a big relief for you and great gift on Indian festival "festival of lights".

spt-
Congratulations!

Could you tell us if your case was stuck in name check? Wondering why it tool so long for you. You PD appears to have been current for a while.

Hello,
Happy Diwali..
After 6.5 years of frustrating wait and impacted by all sorts of road blocks & back logs, I am finally done (I can't believe I will be posting a msg like this in my life !). Today me & my wife's I-485 online msg changed to 'Welcome notice mailed...'. But I didn't get any email notifications so far.
I had applied for 5th AP and those were also approved yesterday.
Seems like cases are moving again in TSC. Good luck to each and everyone especially long waiters like me. This forum is great.
Will update you further.

Labor PD May 2001 EB2 RIR India
Labor AD July 2003
I-140 AD April 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
FP1 (Code 1) March 2005
I-485 Transfer VSC -> TSC March 2, 2007
FP2 (Code 3) July 31, 2007
LUDs on 7/31, 8/1, 8/2, 8/3,11/7 - 'Welcome notice mailed' msg.:D
Waiting for card.:cool:

Congratulations and now start preparing for celebrations.

If you aspire for Citizenship then your 5 year clock (1826 days) clock has already started ticking TICK TOK...TICK TOK...

Disclaimer : They dont change the rules and make it more difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your wishes. I sincerely wish everyone to get theirs soon.

Hi duggils1
Yes. That's what I used to wonder too. But anyway, whenever I submitted a SR or went for Infopass, I get a response saying that the case was pending in Security check. Sometimes they said pending in background check. But they all meant the same.

congrats.

I thinks their email updates are not working. I too had LUDs on Nov 5 that said Card Prod Ordered,then on Nov 6 about Welcome Notice and today Nov 9 (approval notice sent)

Happy Diwali to everyone

itraaz

Update...Yesterday I got the PR cards in the mail. I-485 approval notices have not arrived yet.