Divorce Matter after GC - ASAP

waterboy_dec

Registered Users (C)
Where do I send it to the USCIS regarding revoke the spouse Green Card.
after the divorce
please help me out . I need to do it ASAP.

Which address and send it to who's attention
and what is the matter and required documents.
Is there any separate form for that!

please help me out

Wait a minute...you cannot ask for your spouse GC to be revoked, just because you get divorced. Only reason could be if the marriage was a sham and your spouse entered into the mariage just to obtain the GC. Also rememeber, if you say that the marriage was a sham, that may put YOU in a soup also. This is a senstive matter, and just because you were the primary, do not think you have the right to do anyting to the dependents GC to 'get back at him/her'. Consult an experienced immigration attornyey. Discussion forums are not the corect place to get advice of this nature.

waterboy_dec:
You can't do anything once your spouse got approved and received the physical card. Just simply forget the idea of revoking!!

not a knowledgeble

I think who ever answered my question not knowledgeble persons about immigration policy. once divorce or change of address happend you need to intimate to the USCIS. whethere they are revoking or not thats USCIS hands
all right guys let me talk to Expert immigration attorney.

waterboy_dec said:
I think who ever answered my question not knowledgeble persons about immigration policy. once divorce or change of address happend you need to intimate to the USCIS. whethere they are revoking or not thats USCIS hands

Well since you seem so knowledgable yourself, you do not need any immigration advice. But I will give you a general advice, that is if you do not like the advice you are given, don't take it, but don't insult the person who tried to 'help' you by answering your question. If you want knowledgable advice spend the money and go to a lawyer and don't look for freebies on discussion forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
waterboy_dec said:

Keep your grudge in your own mind, dude. GC is issued by USCIS therefore it can be revoked only by USCIS. No one else can do that - not even you.

If you want to prove that your marriage was a fraud, then your own GC is in trouble too.

waterboy_dec said:
May God have mercy on you !!!!

Hey WaterBoy, You seem to be undergoing a hard time man. Your writing/responses clearly reflect that.
Let me ask you this question first. Why do you want to revoke your (former?) wife’s GC ?.

RD1202

I think you have to be in the marriage after the green card for a certain amount of time I think 3 years (I think), if you get separated the derivative gets revoked.

JS485 said:
I think you have to be in the marriage after the green card for a certain amount of time I think 3 years (I think), if you get separated the derivative gets revoked.

If GC is obtained by marrying US citizen, the spouse can get conditional GC. This condition is removed on 2nd anniversary of marriage (if marriage was less than two year old when GC was granted). Even in that kind of scenario, primary cannot revoke spouse's GC. Only USCIS can revoke GC at the time when sopouse requests for removing condition.

There is no such condition for employment based GC (including dependent's).

waterboy_dec said:
I need expert answere . ok

Do you understand simple English? If not, learn that first and then come to this forum. Otherwise, you won't understand anything with your rockhard brain.

There are no Experts here. All are laymen waiting for GC

What everyone telling here simply you cannot do that. Once the GC is approved your dependent is independent.

You need to suggestion from the Public. Any one can put the question any one can answer. They are trying to help you in their own way. If you are not satisfied that is OK But Do not use the foul language. This might be the one of your problems.

tammy2 said:
What everyone telling here simply you cannot do that. Once the GC is approved your dependent is independent.

You need to suggestion from the Public. Any one can put the question any one can answer. They are trying to help you in their own way. If you are not satisfied that is OK But Do not use the foul language. This might be the one of your problems.

Be nice guys, please try to understand his situation. He is in stress and pain.

JS485 said:
Be nice guys, please try to understand his situation. He is in stress and pain.

I am in stress and pain. Can I foul mouth you? I will be happy to do that.

After his postings, it's not surprising that his wife left him.

pralay said:
Do you understand simple English? If not, learn that first and then come to this forum. Otherwise, you won't understand anything with your rockhard brain.

Pralay just ignore this guy. I think his wife left him because he would have been the same pain for her. Let her atleast be peaceful. In future please dont respond to "WATERBOY" as he wants everything for free and doesnt have brain to think and doesnt understand basic/simple english. I guess we guys have much better things to do rather than to talk to a dumb ass! Lets pray for his wife's future.