Divorce help!!

kchoro

Registered Users (C)
Ok guys so here it is the story so I got married 3 1/2 years ago and now I had been separated for 4 1/2 months.. First she tell me it was me the problem and asked me to leave the house for sometime..so I did and a week later when I try to get back she tell me she was lesbian..and that she didn't know if she wanted to be married to a guy.. so I was like F... that sucks..so I know had something to do with this lesbian girl that me and wife had that I really trust.. so later that week I go in her mail and I find out that they had a relationship..so i was really hurt..so now my wife is asking for my address and driver license to get divorce she said she wait for me to get my papers for 4 month or 5..so my immigration situation is this I had my interview in Dallas,tx thou D.O.R.A so I had my interview last year on oct. 30 so far I'm stuck on name check, I have my work permit and I just went and renew I had my finger prints taken again 3 weeks ago.. On the interview they tell me I was going to get the permanent green card..but since my application is not approve yet what is going to happened to me after the divorce..I don't wanna stay married for papers but my life is here I'm 25 I went to high school here and some college...really is not my foul she turn lesbian on me.. Can I fight the residence ??? what can I do? Help

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the legal paths you can take on this one... I would suggest talking to a lawyer. Did you already have your permanent resident interview? After the two year waiting/probation period!?

Ouchie.... dunno, you're gonna have to gamble on this and I would say start seeking a lawyers help. She obviously doesn't want to work it out and is pressuring for divorce. It sounded like she doesn't want to wait until your name check is over either. So, dunno, it may sound suspicious to an IO as well - i'd get a lawyer bro. Sorry.

my answers

about if I already had my green card the answer is no..I enter into a pilot program call D.O.R.A where there goal was to get solve the process in 90 days..
most of the people gets the green card on 90 days..anyways to speed up the process you get the interview the day you go apply.. this program was only is only for marriage or a relatives..

I had the interview the day I filed for green card and cuz I was already married for more then 2 years the officer said I was going to get a permanent green card..so I'm just waiting on my name check...
Anyone have a answer? other then getting a lawyer

I had the interview the day I filed for green card and cuz I was already married for more then 2 years the officer said I was going to get a permanent green card..so I'm just waiting on my name check...
Anyone have a answer? other then getting a lawyer

Kchoro...:(

Stop whining and crying. Make an info pass and find out whether your name check is still pending or complete. It is possible that your name was cleared, but your interviewing officer doesn't constantly check on your case alone. Go and cry before an officer and request that you pressure the FBI to clear you...:p;)

As a result, since you were approved, once you name check is cleared, you are free to divorce your wife and live in the US till you because a US citizen or President of the NAMBLA in your region.:D

answer

Dude I just had a info pass my name is stuck on name check..that's why I said it was stuck in name check in first place..sorry to annoy you but there may be someone else that can help me with this..I have a appointment with a lawyer Friday I just wanna hear if someone had a similar case or something..thanx

Dude I just had a info pass my name is stuck on name check..that's why I said it was stuck in name check in first place..sorry to annoy you but there may be someone else that can help me with this..I have a appointment with a lawyer Friday I just wanna hear if someone had a similar case or something..thanx

Yes this is one of thoese cases that if you already had a temporary green card, then you can qualify to file for removal by yourself because she "turned lesbo" on you. But the deal is...."NO GC YET".. so you will have to talk to her and even if you get a lawyer, the most they will do is try to intimidate the girl about being in marriage fraud conspiracy and then she will relax, but this is not the case. the marriage is legit and she just turned lesbo on you, so the burden of waiting till name gets cleared so you can have your GC is on you.
So please do all you can to convince your wife or soon to be ex-wife, that all she needs to do is" go ahead have her life the way she wants it, and be happy, but hold on the divorce till you get your GC" That is not a very hard thing to do, except she has determined to screw you up.
Most girls will do that, all you can do is "BE NICE TO HER" and i'm sure she will reason with you and wait till yo get it.
Good luck man, I can't even imagine the amount of stres that this has caused you, just return kindness to her, and i'm sure she will be there for you too.:):):)

thanx

Man I wish she would understand..but she doesn't I'm been so nice to her I pay bills that I shouldn't even have to pay just to keep it cool.. and after almost all the bills were pay she call me and tell me she is going to get the divorce with my signature or without it..so I so tired I'm been under a lot stress I have ask her to wait so many times that today I give up ...I'm signing the divorce papers in 2 hours....I think this girl is going to hell..but that's what happened when people get married too young..:(

kchoro, good luck in meeting the right one. When I met my wife I was 24 - only one year younger than you are - so you got plenty of time! And I wish you the best to get your immigration situation resolved.

:confused::cool:
Man I wish she would understand..but she doesn't I'm been so nice to her I pay bills that I shouldn't even have to pay just to keep it cool.. and after almost all the bills were pay she call me and tell me she is going to get the divorce with my signature or without it..so I so tired I'm been under a lot stress I have ask her to wait so many times that today I give up ...I'm signing the divorce papers in 2 hours....I think this girl is going to hell..but that's what happened when people get married too young..:(

Mr. K

Stop thinking with your balls and use your brain.... :mad: Your AOS isn't portable, and whereas there is no law that say you should tell USCIS about your divorce, you subject yourself to risk...:rolleyes:

If you name check doesn't clear for a year, then you will be forced to go back for FP. :cool:However, in good faith, you can't seek an immigration benefit without your marriage being in tact... :p Stop being emotional and ignore your wife till your greencard is issued and you can forget about her. She want's to bang other women, then you leave her to her lust and sin...:mad: For time being, manage her screw mind and foolishness, because it appears to me that you didn't marry her for immigration purposes, except she wants to live in Sodom and Gomorrah....:confused:

ok

well guys I sign the divorce papers last Friday...She was going to get her way anyways..so now will see what happen with my immigration status...I still haven't receive my EAD from when I renew it...and I hope they don't want prove of something cuz I won't have it...so GOD bless ME ...well all I can say life is a bitch and whatever happens happens I don't care no more so I might be going back to Mexico soon.. GREAT COUNTRY but I married the wrong person..
I have friends that want to married me so I can stay but I can't do that..getting married for the wrong reasons..I'm sure that Karma will catch up with my exwife and then she will know how it feels..Thanx guys..