Divorce and I-140 and I-485

divandgc

All,
I am going through hell.I had got my I-140 approval notice a few months back.By the time my wife had left me .But I mistakenly told her about the approval hoping she would come back to me and now she wants to get her GC otherwise her father has threatened my family . I have applied for my own 485 as I do not have enough time on my H1B, but I keep wondering whether she can use my I-140 ( a copy of which I sent to her) on her own.Please advise as I have lost sleepless nights and feel used and abused.

Threat.........what the hell.........common be a man.........if you are scared......its going to be a problem for you forever............

You mentioned "Divorce" in the subject of this thread.

If you and her are no longer married, there is no basis for her to be your dependant! The marriage certificate is no longer valid because you are divorced now.
There is no way that BCIS will accept her I-485 using YOUR I-140.

Offer To File It For Her

Offer to file it for her, using your address. Don't include the affidavit of support, just include a copy of the divorce decree. It will be denied. If they send you an RFE ignore it. It will be 2 years before she knows you shafted her!