• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Div Lottery

moses myland

Hi!
I'm currently in Uganda, i finished my 11th grade and future continued with a 2year training course at a vocational institute.
would i qualify for Div lottery?
thanks

i don't have educational training, but i have 3year's experience in one of the job zone 4 jobs for div lottery.
They say you either have 2year's training or experience in one of the job zones( job zone 4 or 5).
Would i qualify for div lottery with just experience and not training(education)??

i don't have educational training, but i have 3year's experience in one of the job zone 4 jobs for div lottery.
They say you either have 2year's training or experience in one of the job zones( job zone 4 or 5).
Would i qualify for div lottery with just experience and not training(education)??
As long as you can document that the experience meets the requirements, yes.

I have a friend in Uganda who wants to apply for asylum in the U.S. How does the Canada-U.S.third safe agreement work?
Does it mean that he should book a one-way flight to the USA to avoid the third safe agreement or the agreement doesn't apply to countries that have not signed it?
Thanks