District Office Processing Dates -- what's up?

CanTex

Registered Users (C)
The USCIS site shows the DO processing dates have been updated again on March 21 (previously March 16), yet at least for my DO nothing has changed since last week's update.

What's up? Aren't these typically updated once a month at mid-month? Did anyone notice that the processing dates actually changed for their DO?

Nope, my DO processing date hasn't changed either, 3/16 same as 3/21. This is the first time I have seen it change in a month

FLA said:
Maybe they'll be updating them once a week from now on!

But none of the processing dates appear to be updated -- all that's changing is the status report "posted" date for each DO.

Processing Dates

That's probably because it's only been a week or so since March 16th. They move slow.

I don't know why else they would update the dates on March 16, 21, and 25.

They're probably sick of people calling, writing, and faxing. So they'll just keep updating the dates even if the cases haven't moved an inch!

Really doubt that all ~ 90 DOs have totally stalled like you suggest. My DO has moved very regularly -- even gaining a week every month recently -- with all of the previous updates that were coming at monthly intervals.

Processing Dates

Dude, I'm not trying to get into a discussion with you. Just my two cents!
Don't get worked up because you're freaking out about the dates not moving.