Disposition of all arrests ?

TooCoolForThis

Registered Users (C)
After I had my I-751 interview I received a letter from USCIS saying that I need to send them court disposition for all arrests. I was never arrested in my life but was cited once (given a ticket) for disorderly conduct which was dismissed later. Do I still need to send them that ?

did they mention any thing in the interview about the arrest? this is wired that they ask this after the interview and for something that is not an arrest.

No - the officer didn't ask anything about any arrests/criminal history during the interview. The letter I received says I need to send them the required documents in 90 days or my application will be denied. The problem is like I said I have no arrests - just one ticket for disorderly conduct. Is it considered an arrest for immigration purposes ?

Maybe they saw the offense on your record and assumed you were arrested. You have to provide the court disposition to show what really happened.

yes, Jacklantern is correct, they must have seen an arrest record and want to see the court copies, its fairly easy procedure call the respective court record office and give them your case #, ask for a "certified court disposition for immigration purpose" they know what it means and will mail you or hand you one.Good Luck!

You anyway has to answer...and are you sure sure you never have been arrested? I asked you twice is because I remember a case here that the person in his I-485 put no and suddenly months later he "remembered" be in jail.

Anyway, you don't know how the officer mark in his papers the incident, probably he make an error and went out as "arrest" or "offense"...so better get something from the courts that at least states that there are NO record of arrest under your name(s)/alias etc.

Good luck.
Good luck.