Discussion for EB2 in July Visa Bulletin

goudpmk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends

Looks they are moving un used visas to EB2 , will that help EB2 will move forward or cuurent.

Lets start discussion for EB2 movement in July.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who says EB3 visas going to EB2 ? If EB2 is current & no demand only then they are passed on to EB3.

Hi,
Looks Everybody saying EB3 visas moving to EB2 that menas will EB2 be current in July Visa belletin.

Let start discussion for EB2 movement in July.

Sorry DSLStart

Sorry DSLStart,

Its un used visas (not EB3 visa) moving to EB2.
What do you think this will help EB2 to move forward or current.

Thanks,

I think it will still move forward, even if by small margin, it will still continue to move forward.

On Oct.01, they may go little backwards because, USCIS seem to be very conservative in the beginning of the fiscal year.

my PD becomes current If EB2 moves to Feb 2005, hopefully this will happen by god grace. I have been waiting for long time, all my friends got their green cards last year in July when EB2 becomes current but I stuck in name check until Oct 2007.

Hope for the best and Good luck for everybody.

They calculate the overall usage for year 2008. if the usage is not 75% probably they will move 6 months and if the usage is between 50 and 60% they may make it current. But I am thinking that (based on what happened last year) DOS will consult USCIS and go by their advice and they won't be in hurry to make their own decisions. If the usage by June 10 th is around 90% and still there are cases pending at USCIS with PD before cutoff date for June, probably they won't move any dates(In this case, they may wait until August to make it current or move forward). When it comes to EB2 alone, they can only use 28.6% + any unused by EB1 ( which I think won't be more 5%). It really depends on how many cases did USCIS approved between April, May and June, is it significant to take 90% of overall visas. If not, we have pretty good chance of forward movement if not current.

EB3 people are really unlucky they are still stuck with 245i clause cases heavily and no one has count of those and any estimate of how much more time it will take to cross those.

gc_mania!!!!!!!!!! Fake Mania

gc_mania,

Did you try calling them using the POJ....Did you take the infopass....

Try senator/Ombudsman///////Any method.

Yours should be approved.....

Looks like you are not a GC_MANIA.... if you are... U should really try all the avenues..... Most probably your card is on the way.... Ifyou dont get it in a couple of days....

Try any of the methods.....

All the EB2 old cases should be cleared in MAY.......

I think people stopped talking about July visa bulletin, I strogly feel EB-2 will become current or atleat moves 1 year forward.

Hi Friends,

Do you think July Visa bulletin will appear in this week or next week. I am eagerely waiting fir this.

My prediction:

It looks like EB 1 Category has some surplus visas. As EB1 India and EB 1 China is also current, all the surplus visa will fall to the EB2 Catogory (per AC21 law). How much surplus visa? we don't know. But guess, out of total 40K visa in EB1, 12,000 are till not used at the end of third quarter (end of June 08) and there are less than 2000 approvable cases in EB1. They will transfer 10,000 visas to EB2 category in order to not waste visa at the end of FY. This 10K visa fall from EB1 will not have any per-country limit. Strictly this visas will go on Priority dates. Unused visa from EB ROW will also go to EB2 India and China (per testimony of State department official in Congress). As only EB2 India and EB2 China are retrogressed in EB 2 category, all the 10K visa will go to Eb2 India/China. Based on this fact, I guess, EB 2 India will have at least Oct to Dec 2005 date in July and Eb2 China will be Current.
Unfortunately EB3 India will not move much in July as they will not have fall over from EB 2 category.

They calculate the overall usage for year 2008. if the usage is not 75% probably they will move 6 months and if the usage is between 50 and 60% they may make it current. But I am thinking that (based on what happened last year) DOS will consult USCIS and go by their advice and they won't be in hurry to make their own decisions. If the usage by June 10 th is around 90% and still there are cases pending at USCIS with PD before cutoff date for June, probably they won't move any dates(In this case, they may wait until August to make it current or move forward). When it comes to EB2 alone, they can only use 28.6% + any unused by EB1 ( which I think won't be more 5%). It really depends on how many cases did USCIS approved between April, May and June, is it significant to take 90% of overall visas. If not, we have pretty good chance of forward movement if not current.

EB3 people are really unlucky they are still stuck with 245i clause cases heavily and no one has count of those and any estimate of how much more time it will take to cross those.

July VB is out. It didn't move in EB2 India/China. May be it will move sharply in coming months in order to use all visaa. EB3 India/ROW is unavailable. VB has clarified how spillover Visa used.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_4252.html

EMPLOYMENT SECOND PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

There have been questions raised regarding the way numbers have been provided to the China and India in the Employment Second preference categories beginning in April. Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand for visas in an Employment preference category is insufficient to use all available visa numbers in that category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limit. (For example: If the second preference annual limit were 40,000, number use by “All Other Countries” were estimated to be only 25,000, and the China/India combined number use based on their per-country limits were 6,000, then there would be 9,000 numbers unused. Those 9,000 numbers could then be made available to China and India applicants without regard to their per-country limits.)

Based on the informaiton available, it was been determined that the demand from “All Other Countries” for Second preference numbers, plus the amount of numbers available under China and India Second preference per-country limit, would be insufficient to utilize all available numbers under the annual limit for this category. Therefore, pursuant to Section 202(a)(5) of the Act, the unused numbers have been made available to China and India Second preference applicants. Since Section 203(e)(1) of the Act requires that such unused numbers be made available strictly in priority date order, the China and India applicants have been subject to the identical cut-off date. As there are more Employment Second preference applicants from India and the Indian applicants may have earlier priority dates, it is likely that Indian applicants will receive a larger portion of the available numbers than Chinese applicants.

It should be noted that the Employment Second preference category is "Current" for all countries except China and India. If at any point it appears that demand from “All Other Countries” would utilize all available numbers, then an adjustment would be made to the China/India cut-off date. Therefore, providing the unused numbers to China and India in no way disadvantages applicants from any other country, and helps to insure that the worldwide annual limit can be reached.

EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers, primarily by USCIS for adjustment of status cases, will bring the entire Employment Third preference category to the annual numerical limit by the end of June. As a result, this category will become “unavailable” beginning in July and will remain so for the remainder of FY-2008. Such action will only be temporary, however, and Employment Third preference availability will return to the cut-off dates established for June in October, the first month of the new fiscal year.

My prediction:

It looks like EB 1 Category has some surplus visas. As EB1 India and EB 1 China is also current, all the surplus visa will fall to the EB2 Catogory (per AC21 law). How much surplus visa? we don't know. But guess, out of total 40K visa in EB1, 12,000 are till not used at the end of third quarter (end of June 08) and there are less than 2000 approvable cases in EB1. They will transfer 10,000 visas to EB2 category in order to not waste visa at the end of FY. This 10K visa fall from EB1 will not have any per-country limit. Strictly this visas will go on Priority dates. Unused visa from EB ROW will also go to EB2 India and China (per testimony of State department official in Congress). As only EB2 India and EB2 China are retrogressed in EB 2 category, all the 10K visa will go to Eb2 India/China. Based on this fact, I guess, EB 2 India will have at least Oct to Dec 2005 date in July and Eb2 China will be Current.
Unfortunately EB3 India will not move much in July as they will not have fall over from EB 2 category.

This is too much

This is disgusting , I thought EB-2 will move at least 1 year but nothing happend. Everybody said that July visa bulletin will fill happiness in our lives, I think its not worth waiting for this.

Just pray god for next visa bulletin, thats all we can do .

Some of my friends in EB-2 PD2003 got approved today

Some of my friends in EB-2 PD2003 got approved today. so may be EB2 is indeed getting some visas

This is disgusting , I thought EB-2 will move at least 1 year but nothing happend. Everybody said that July visa bulletin will fill happiness in our lives, I think its not worth waiting for this.

Just pray god for next visa bulletin, thats all we can do .

With most things under U, USCIS will be able to focus more on EB2 processing.
That may mean, moving dates forward during last two months of this fiscal year.

India and China have already used up their EB2 Annual Quota. So what ever left are from the spill over all of EB1 , EB2 (ROW). My guess is that this number is not enough to move the dates any further.

Aug it will stay the same(04012004) and in Sep EB2 will either be U or 01012003 , based on the amount of EB2 issued in July and Aug.

Again in OCT, EB2 china will be 01012006 and india would be 01012004.

Don't scare me

India and China have already used up their EB2 Annual Quota. So what ever left are from the spill over all of EB1 , EB2 (ROW). My guess is that this number is not enough to move the dates any further.

Aug it will stay the same(04012004) and in Sep EB2 will either be U or 01012003 , based on the amount of EB2 issued in July and Aug.

Again in OCT, EB2 china will be 01012006 and india would be 01012004.

Don't scare me my friend I am expecting my GC will come this year. May be you are right we can't expect good things with USCIS.