Diploma Vs Associate Degree in Nursing

Hi
I am on H4 visa. Planning to do Nursing in Hospitals. Nursing programs in Hospitals are offering only Diploma programs, which entitles us to take NCLEX certification to become RN.

To get Greencard, after getting RN, (through employer)
Is it sufficient to have only diploma + RN ?

Do we also need to have Nursing degree ?
(universities and community colleges are offering 2 year Associate degree in Nursing)

Please advise me, whether to go for Diploma program or Associate Degree Program .

Appreciate your time

Hi
I am on H4 visa. Planning to do Nursing in Hospitals. Nursing programs in Hospitals are offering only Diploma programs, which entitles us to take NCLEX certification to become RN.

To get Greencard, after getting RN, (through employer)
Is it sufficient to have only diploma + RN ?

Do we also need to have Nursing degree ?
(universities and community colleges are offering 2 year Associate degree in Nursing)

Please advise me, whether to go for Diploma program or Associate Degree Program .

Appreciate your time

associates degree will be alot better than diploma

I thought Diploma program is since offered in Hospitals, You can have more clinical experience if you get the diploma (by hospitals)

I did BSc in MicroBiology and MSC in Biochemistry from India.

Does my degree can be considerdd for applying H1b and Greencard, once I get RN here.

Both Diploma and Associate degree are offering same course struture and period ( 24 Months)

My only concern is, I want to be in good status for meeting all requirements Greencard once I complete my course.

I thought Diploma program is since offered in Hospitals, You can have more clinical experience if you get the diploma (by hospitals)

I did BSc in MicroBiology and MSC in Biochemistry from India.

Does my degree can be considerdd for applying H1b and Greencard, once I get RN here.

Both Diploma and Associate degree are offering same course struture and period ( 24 Months)

My only concern is, I want to be in good status for meeting all requirements Greencard once I complete my course.

yes, u might get more clinical experience if u do go for a diploma but Associates is alot better thou if u get accepted into a diploma program, take it.

Both diploma and associate degree are quite equivalent. The study materials are also similar. But the diploma is little more extensive.