Dinga ticka dinga ticka - time to fly free.......

1485_applicant

Registered Users (C)
Approved July 18th. Online says my case is still pending but received approval letter. UCIS guys are unpredictable.

I-485 RD: Aug 02.
3 H1B renewals
7th yr extension
2 Labors and 2 I140s (one each for EB3 and then for Eb2)
Two EADs

6 f..ing yrs in the US and time to rejoice. Hang on guys. Relief is out there. For the 2003/2004 filers, please be on queue "behind" the 2002/2001 filers. Everyone waits their turn. No one jumps the queue.

See you guys in 5 more yrs in the citizenship forum.

TA TA Bye Bye

Congratulations!

1485_applicant said:
Approved July 18th. Online says my case is still pending but received approval letter. UCIS guys are unpredictable.

I-485 RD: Aug 02.
3 H1B renewals
7th yr extension
2 Labors and 2 I140s (one each for EB3 and then for Eb2)
Two EADs

6 f..ing yrs in the US and time to rejoice. Hang on guys. Relief is out there. For the 2003/2004 filers, please be on queue "behind" the 2002/2001 filers. Everyone waits their turn. No one jumps the queue.

See you guys in 5 more yrs in the citizenship forum.

TA TA Bye Bye

pinnacle_man,
I am happy for you. Regarding your comments about 2003/2004 filers, do not forget that a good majority of us had to suffer direct consequences for 9/11 during our labor processing. Consequently we have had to endure 24-30 months of labor processing (about 4 times as much as what it took most of you guys) & so we had to wait until 2003 to file for I-140/485. So, no reason for anyone to be jealous if a handful of 03 filers get their approvals ahead of their predecessors.

Congrats once again !

RF

Clearly understand. But it pains to see people getting off on the pilot pgm in 3 months where there are people waiting for more than 2 years. Even I feel a little guilty that I have jumped a few guys in Mar/Apr 02 timeframe.

As the US army says, leave no one behind :)

1485_applicant said:
Clearly understand. But it pains to see people getting off on the pilot pgm in 3 months where there are people waiting for more than 2 years. Even I feel a little guilty that I have jumped a few guys in Mar/Apr 02 timeframe.

As the US army says, leave no one behind :)

Congratulations.
When did you do the 2nd FP.
Also can you please post your LUD changes