different A# on I-485 receipt and EAD card

nikbuds

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

unfortunately or fortunately i just noticed that i have a different A# on the EAD card and different A# on 485 receipt.

I have renewed my EAD card in past and got the new one with no problems. (using the A# on the EAD card)

I am applying for the Advance Parole (previous expired) and it needs my A#. I dont know which one to give.

and why is it different. most people i talked to have the same A# on both.

any clues?

Also, do i need to attach a copy of my EAD card to my AP application or just passport and drivers license should suffice.

ps: my husband is the primary applicant and I am the spouse...he has the same A# on 485 receipt and on the EAD card.

thanks

Unfortunately or fortunately I just noticed that I have a different A# on the EAD card and different A# on 485 receipt.
----- EAD card has only extra 0 before your A# ( check it)
I have renewed my EAD card in past and got the new one with no problems. (using the A# on the EAD card)

I am applying for the Advance Parole (previous expired) and it needs my A#. I dont know which one to give.
----- Provide the A# that is on your I-485 filing receipt
and why is it different. most people I talked to have the same A# on both.
----- I-485 has receipt has your A# and on EAD it is extra0 in the beginning
any clues?

Also, do I need to attach a copy of my EAD card to my AP application or just passport and drivers license should suffice.
---- You can attach the copy of EAD and it will not hurt but don’t forget to send DL color copy and passport first page color copy if service center is NSC or VSC