Difference between EAD Card ordered & Approval Notice sent

Aiming

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

My EAD status check said "Card ordered" on 25th June. However my latest LUD on 27th June says "Approval notice sent".

Does it mean the card has been sent or only an approval notice was sent and I need to wait for the actual EAD card.

Immigration Gurus ;) pl. enlighten me in the regard.

Thank you in advance.:D

Hi Gurus,

My EAD status check said "Card ordered" on 25th June. However my latest LUD on 27th June says "Approval notice sent".

Does it mean the card has been sent or only an approval notice was sent and I need to wait for the actual EAD card.

Card is the approval notice. You should receive the EAD card within a week.

Hi Gurus,

Do they mean the same thing? This is what happened to me. On 06/25, my EAD status said "Approval Notice Sent" and on 06/27 the status changed to "Card mailed". You should also see that status change in couple of days. This is my question - If approval notice is the card itself, why would they change it to "Card mailed" two days later? On a side note - I never saw the "Card Ordered" LUD. The first change for me was directly "Approval Notice Sent". Weird, isn't it?

I also saw an LUD on my EAD on 06/28 (one day after the "Card mailed" LUD). What could this be about?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: