difference between cover letter and petition letter

In my opinion, they are the same. But sometime cover letter is also referred as packing list. In packing list, you list the items (1-2 pages). In petition letter, you compile all important information according to the requirement of the specific immigration category you applied (can be 20 pages).

puma2012 said:
Could you tell me the difference between a cover letter and a petition letter?

thanks

Puma

its upto you! If you want you can have one cover letter and one list of enclosures!

Essentially cover letter and petition letter is same thinsgs.....its same. Thats teh letter which is most important part of petition. Label all components of packets in sequence and write letter explaining your case. AND quote those sequence whereever they come........

Cover Letter

Dear All, I have to prepare to submit a letter explaining why I wish to become a citizen of the country. This letter should contain information on my period/s of stay in the country, details about employment in the country, participation in social activities and any other information which I consider appropriate. Could you please help me about that? Do you have a sample for this letter? How should I prepare this letter? Can someone write something about that? Thanks,