did you guys get the official letter from INS about the transfer to NE already??

james_gmail

Registered Users (C)
I just got an email notification but not official letter. Did you get an official letter? Any additional information in the letter?

I just got email like this:

"Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Read this "We process cases in the order we receive them". What the H? They should process in RD order not THEIR receiving order which is pretty random from CSC.

i got a notification mail regarding the transfer of my case to lincon,NE.
just recvd the official notice y-day in my mail. all it said is to faster process your case we have NE

We received transfer notices in mail today. It says:

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition.

I got the notice via mail..

Will we receive a new application number at NSC or continue with old one?

Also now we will file EAD at CSC or NSC?If yes then do we need a new application filing receipt/number at NSC?

i have received notification from USCIS

Hi,
yes, we both myself and my wife received the notification from USCIS saying that our files have been moved to Lincoln,NE to speed up the processing..

Got the mail about the transfer yesterday(03/10/2007).

Last edited by a moderator: