Did u get your Emergency AP !!!!

Rahul_need_help

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am planning to apply for emergency AP coz my AP is pending in BCIS for past 3+ mths and I need to travel to India...My mom is also not feeling well so i plan to get a letter from the Dr that i am reqd since my mom is very sick and my presence is reqd there....

1. Has anyone applied emergency AP in san jose lately. Can you pls share your experience on acceptance or denial of AP !!
2. Can I apply for emegency AP for health reason of my mom
3. Can anyone let me know what kind of format for letter by the Dr. is used for emergency AP...
4. What are the chances of emergency AP in San Jose...

Pls share your ideas/expereinces freinds

Rahul

New AP just received

I just received a new AP. This is my third one.
I was getting nervous that I applied to late to the expiration date so I sent in a request to expidite my renewal. I received my new AP two days before my old one ran out.
You see I live on the border and have to travel to Canada almost daily. I would have been stranded with out a new AP
I have filed an I485 my RD is Aug 2001. I have been fingerprinted twice and as I said I have had 3 one year AP documents.

I went today to San Jose Office,

they refuse to Give me emergency AP, they ask me to contact CSC since my appliocation is there. and emergency case only for death or very ill reasons.

AP

Hi Hussan

Did you take the Drs letter or some supporting documentation for your AP...can u share your exp..

Thanks

Nice Guy

my case was because I have a residency at third country and my re-entry visa will expire next month. I show thim the my supporting document. but he said it is not emergency, emergency only for death or ill reason nothing else. you have to choose between US or your third country residency

I don't know what to do, all my family and my wife fa,ily are living in the Third Country, so I can't loose.

my ND on April 22nd
RFE on August 1st
RFE received on August 11th
Still waiting

Do you know how long it may take after RFE received