did u apply for GC and RTD both at same time? it worked for u?

jonny1

Registered Users (C)
I want to help out someone who wants to file for GC as its been one year since she was granted final asylum approval.

1, Did any of u filed GC & RTD both at same time and paid only for GC and biometric ?

2, After u sent the applications for GC & RTD together and u didn't pay the RTD fee, did you get them approved?

3, Did you send both the application at one address ?

I know it says in GC instruction pages that you can file both at same time and you don't have to pay fee for RTD, 4, BUT HAVE ANYONE ACTUALLY DONE IT AND WAS IT A SUCCESS?
5, :confused:Did you even file GC, RTD & I-765 at same time and paid fee for GC only?
how did u file them together?
I know how to file, but never done all three together at once and paid for GC only.
:confused:

I did it , but not the same time.
I filed 485 and after getting NOA(in 2weeks) I sent 131 with the copy of 797(NOA) and letter that my application for AOS is in process.I paid for 485 and did not pay for RTD. Both application were sent to the same address(lockbox).
I've got NOA for 131 in 35 days and my BIO was done a week later.
But I did not recieve RTD yet.(it's 18 days after my fingerprinting.... and counting...)

u filed then over a year ago? butos u paid only 485$? but at that time, application is sent to USCIS centers like TEXAS, NEBRASKA, ETC not lockbox.

any detail?

GC & RTD together

I filed for both RTD and GC together. I sent them in the same envelope to one office. I got NOA f or both and then later I got another NOA when they transfered the RTD to the other office.

I filed in April(485) and May (131) of this year.(and I paid FOR I485, not $485...)
And applications are sent to lockbox (new address to file starting March, 2010)

gay guy, did you include the NOTE of USCIS instruction document which says u can file for GC and RTD cocurrently or at a later date in your GC and RTD applications?

also, you sent both the GC & RTD applications at the address of GC?

I think I can file RTD & EAD both with GC.
three applications but one payment for GC.
KAYA, which state u r in?

am in IILINOIS, so both goes to PHOENIX, i guess.

Yes I filed both the RTD and the GC at the same office and then they sent the RTD to another office to be processed but I did it before the lock box system started. As for EAD, I never filed for one so I am not sure if you can file for all three together. What I know is that I filed the RTD and the GC together and did not pay extra for the RTD.

gay guy, did you include the NOTE of USCIS instruction document which says u can file for GC and RTD cocurrently or at a later date in your GC and RTD applications?

also, you sent both the GC & RTD applications at the address of GC?

I think I can file RTD & EAD both with GC.
three applications but one payment for GC.
KAYA, which state u r in?

am in IILINOIS, so both goes to PHOENIX, i guess.

You need to pay for EAD.

gayguy and KAYA, did u send your photos? how many gay guy?2 photos for GC and 2 addtional for RTD? and also if i also want to file EAD, i HAVE TO include 2 additional too?

total of 6 photos if i file those 3 together?

You don't need to send photos for RTD, only for AOS.(and I filed EAD more than year ago and don't remember about pictures for EAD)

I do not remember sending in any pictures for the RTD. I think that they take the picture and your finger print and signature at the center. You might need to send pictures for the Gc. I cant speak for the EAd because I never filed for one.

ok guys, today I filed GC and RTD for the lady who wanted my help. actually this is my 8th I-485 filing. one for myself and 7 for others who wanted my help. I have been helping people since 2005.

never had any failures. on this GC and RTD applciations, I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED , G325 A, I-693 MEDICAL, 2 photos, check, signed statement of one eyar physical presense for one year, asylum I-94 back and front , BC, copy o f VISA AND arrival record and USCIS instruction note that says no fee required for filing -I-131 along with I-485 if fee is paid for I-485.
am not an attorney even though i am good at filing USCIS applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got RTD yesterday. it took 2,5 month from filing.
and I'm still waiting for GC... 3 months and counting...(and my case still is in "acceptance" ...)