Did not receive wife's notice

bigking45

Registered Users (C)
I received my FP notice a week ago but am still waiting for my wife's.

Do they always send the notices together or split them up? Ofcourse, our cases have different case numbers.

Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

my wife received her FP notice a week ago..i am waiting for mine..i think TSC has made a plan to do stuff like this...

madhav

FP NOTICE

My wife did not receive her FP Notice, but I did.

I checked with my lawyer and he received a copy, so i am using it. May be your wifes FP notice is lost or whatever.

You can check with your lawyer or you can take your wife along with you and explains in your ASC.

Good Luck

just talked with my lawyer about this..and she said..since my wive's appointment date is 02/07/03..i SHOULD get the notice before that for sure...she says..they separate every receipt and finally join them during approval time..so that's probably explains why some get and some dont in a single family..anyway hopefully i will get mine before the appointment date...

madhav

fp notice (dreams)

hello everybody

if you read my postings a month ago, you could see that i had the same problem as you did.
i got my fp notice on november 15. my appointment date was 12/03/2002. my husband, who is the direct beneficiary of the i485 petition, did not receive fp notice untill this date. i called ins 20 times maybe. theysay he will get his notice in about a month, or they are not able to give any info about fp, bla bla bla. the point is nothing happends. i am really worried. ins is playing hard to catch with us, or what? i dont know what to do. last week i called 3 times. the third time the IIO told me not to call again, because i called two times already that week, and i just have to wait for fp notice.
i am really upset about this tsc.

maybe you people will have better luck.

Didnt get Plastic Card for my Son

Hi,

I have different kind of problem, I had apply for me, wife and son for GC, till I-485 approval we all got everything same time / same day, but now we all got GC approved but only me and wife got GC plastic card before 2 months - but my son GC Plastic Card yet not came - any idea where to contact ?

Tx in advance for any info

Got my wife's FP a year after mine

My wife and I both filed for 485 at the same time, with my wife as a derivative. I got my GC in August 2002. My wife just got her FP notice for Feb 2003. Has this happened to anyone?

IIOs are keeping track of our inquries

> last week i called 3 times. the third time
> the IIO told me not to call again, because i
> called two times already that week, and i
> just have to wait for fp notice.

Can someone verify that the TSC IIOs are keeping
track of our phone inquries?

Lea

logging calls is true

yep..happened to me..i called abt my wife's EAD last december..and they kept track of how many times I called..the IIO said if i call three times in three days they wouldn't approve based on the # of times i call them..that is exactly how many times i called them...anyway my ND is 09/24/01