Did not receive the receipts.

gcaaa111

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Here is my situation : I have applied my I-140 on 2nd dec'04 based on substitute labor priority date Jan 2001, by my company legal department. I hired an attorney to apply 485 and EAD and we sent papers to TSC on 7th Jan '05 and TSC received on 10th Jan'05 (based on FEDEX tracking), We haven't received the receipts yet, I am worried now because I am from the retrogression effected country (INDIA). Till now we did not receive the receipts means they did not accept my 485 application?? If they consider my 140 date as my priority date, then I am completely screwed. I spoke to my attorney today and she said I will put an enquiry with the TSC's mail room.

How long it takes for the duplicate receipts?? or Is there any way atleast to know the receipt numbers to check status online? I haven't get either my EAD or my FP yet, ofcourse I am not that hurry for them but just want to let you know.

btw, I got an RFE on my 140 on 21st Jan'05 and yet to reply. My legal department is waiting for some financial details to come from the corporate finance.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.