Did not receive FP notice from California center

nocard

My 485 receipt date is April 4. But for two months I did not get FP notice. All my friends who applied after me got it..Last month, I called the service center number and the agent there said..oh! they might have missed..you will get in one week..now one month did not hear back..I do not want to call back out of worrry that they will think something special with my app..is there anyone in the same boat? Is it normal to not get FP notice?

Hi nocard,

I am also in the same boat, my concurrent file RD is 3/22/2005 and ND is 3/29/2005, I got my EAD and PAROLE approved but have not received the FP notice, thingking to call them, please update your status if you receive the FP notice.

Good luck

Hi nocard, kathi,
My 485 notice date is Apr 12, I too havn't received FP notices yet. Which number did you call to speak with an agent?
Also, can you post your details: EB3/EB2, service center etc..

Thanks

Folks,

It depends on where you live and the work load of your local ASC. In case if you live outside CA and your local ASC (Application Support Center) is quite busy and have lot of pending applications, then they may not send your FP notice right away.

This is what I have observed in my experience. I don't think we can anyway trigger FP notice.

Good luck.

same boat

I haven't received my FP notice either. My 485 ND was 04/07/2005.. Don't know if I should call them. Does anyone know if LUD or email out after they send out FP notice.

Same here got EAD and AP approved but haven't received FP notices. Another strange thing is that I have received my EAD cards but I still haven't received my AP approval notices. I was thinking of calling but I'm convinced with Apollo_13'th comments about FP notices. I'll still call to findout what's going on and will post my findings.

I too have not received FP notice, my I485 submitted in March 2005

to Apollo_13,

Do you think it will help if I change my address to where the local ASC is not as busy? Would it cause any side effect?

Thanks in advance!

fairfield said:
to Apollo_13,

Do you think it will help if I change my address to where the local ASC is not as busy? Would it cause any side effect?

Thanks in advance!

This may delay even further. I am not sure.

My earlier post was to give some idea why FP notices are not sent sometimes.

I have just created a new thread, hopefully this will help lot of people who are waiting for their FP notices.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=178000

I am in a similar situation. I have also not recieved my FP notice yet.
IF FP is not done will this delay the Name check also. I am not sure if Name check can be done withour FP or FP needs to be done for Name check. If this happens we will have to wait forever for 485 approval,

Here are details
EB3 SUB LAB
140/485/EAD/AP : ND April 26,2005
EAD Approved: 05/26/2005 Card Recieved
AP Approved: 05/31/2005 Recieved
FP : Still pending

Waiting for FP from CSC. I noticed that VSC is very quick on sending out FP notice. What is the matter with CSC? Why it takes two or three months for FP notice?