Did INS stop 485 processing?

It is possible

I read some messages that said they had suspended the processing due to the restructuring efforts.

I think thats credible information.

My lawyer said they haven\'t received anything from INS since last 2 weeks!!

I am fed up with these INS processing delays, man! this is crazy

We may need to act if the impasse sustains

for more than a few weeks. I read from Ron Gother\'s comment that INS had stopped processing for a few months some time ago when they were under fire from congress because of some process. If this happens again it could mean disaster for many of us in this kind of economy. Petitions from applicants to the congressmen or to the media should have some effect to change the situation.

I am getting Freaked out and loosing my patience..Is the news authenticate?

Hey guys,

Is this correct that INS has suspended the processing?

How can we confirm this news or rumour?

Thanks
GC Watcher

Did anyone talk to IIO as when will they resume 485 processing?

Did anyone talk to IIO as when will they resume 485 processing?

Just spoke to my lawyer. She said that INS has not suspended I 485 processing and is moving very wel

No Title

Maybe they are "moving very well along".. But where are approvals?

Per IIO - end of May (spoke on 4/19/02)

Or I should say, they should be "back on track" by the end of May...

Whatever be the case, there are no approvals posted on or from April 16th 12:01 AM onwards.

Some would have noticed about one approval posting in between. Unfortunately that case was approved on 9th April only. He wrongly posted AD as 15th or 16th. But afterwards corrected it as 9th.

I am prepared to the worst.

relax guys.....

I see that the last week was miserably slow.....maybe due to whatever reasons that only INS or God knows best....but I do see some RFE cases being generated...and sometime back pepole were saying that there are mail room backlogs too...so no notices of any kinds are being sent out...well that\'s not true.......in my case....got RFE raised on 4/12...received by lawyer on 4/19.......

so it seems things are moving..though slowly.......

take care....and relax......we will all get there....soon...

Any approvals for June RD

My details are:

vsc/eb2/india
rd - 06/01/2001
nd - 08/03/2001
fp - 01/17/2002
eac-01-238-xxxxx

I see a lot of july cases being approved, not many for June.

I spoke to IIO 2 weeks ago and she said it may take 3 weeks and did not mention anything about being assigned to an officer. Also, she mentioned that they received a response to an rfe on Feb\'8th, but there were no rfes according to the lawyer. I did find out from other chat groups that vsc had thei avm screwed up in Feb/March.

June filers, any latest news, please post here.

thanks -mkbalusa