Did FP on 11/2 but AVM still not updated

deep varma

Registered Users (C)
I\'d my FP on 11/2 as scheduled but my AVM is still not updated and says your FP sent on Oct. 3rd blah blah....
Anyone in the same boat, please advise.

Same Message

I did FP on 10/20 & still getting same message on AVM "FP sent of 3dr oct..." There are few more people with the same message.

FP done on 11/21 AVM not updated

not only that AVM was never updated even when notices were sent !!

cheers!

FBI not received it yet

Sureb,

Lets be touch bcos i\'d my FP on 11/2 and you did on 11/1, so please be in touch.

FP re-do notice

Did FP on 11/3 at ASC-Oakland, FBI sent back to INS on 11/4, AVM was updated on 11/16. Received the FP re-do notice (rescheduled on 12/12) on 11/24 since FBI rejected the FP as unclassifiable. So, AVM update after FP does not mean the FP is OK. Who has same experience?

Liu

liu he, was there many ridge breaks and have to redo serveral times during ur fp ?

liu he, was there many ridge breaks and have to redo serveral times during ur fp ?

Is no news, is a good news

Guys,

I am wondering if no news is a good news when it comes to FP, according to Liu, he did his FP on 11/3 at ASC-Oakland, FBI sent back to INS on 11/4, AVM was updated on 11/16. Received the FP re-do on 11/24.

I did my FP on 10/09 and no FP redo YET (cross my fingers).

To make things worse, I received second FP on 11/02 and it\'s scheduled for 11/30, the AVM message says "FP was collected on 10/12 and pending for review".

I DO NOT even know what to do now, my "lawyer" says you need to show up at the local INS office and let them decide (DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE), funny thing is that, I just found on the same FP Notice a statement which reads:
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE IF
(1) YOU HAVE BEEN FINGERPRINTED WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS.

Guys, What do you THINK !!!!