Did everyone from Baltimore receive their Interview Notices?

GAMA

Registered Users (C)
Did not see any recent posts from Baltimore concerns. Hope
things are OK here. Any new developments.

No Title

They should be calling soon, beacuse now a handful of applicants are there.
Good Luck.

No Title

Congrats.
This is S Bala again....just checking to see if there is any progress on we Poor Baltimore Applicants....

can anyone confirm that they have undergone a Company M&A or a simple name change (such as BellAtlantic to Verizon), and were asked to re-do their I-140 ????????
If so, is it happening on ALL cases or just a few ?

Any info is again a big Boon and will be greatly appreciated!
S Bala

No Title

Today my lawyer called and told me that they received the interview notices for Me and my wife. The interview is on Jan 11th. I still did not receive from INS anything.

Thanks particularly to GAMA for encouraging the frustrated baltimore guys to keep their hopes alive.

My previous mail:
Finally my interview is scheduled for Jan 11th 2001. I came to know through an officer and she said that they already mailed the interview notice and I should receive them in two days.
Its been a long wait for me. The Labor process was started in Dec 95 unfortunately in EB3 eventhough I had done MS(comp) here because lawyer thought at that time EB3 was safe. Most of my time was waiting for PD to become current. Had it not been for this transfer to Baltimore I should have got it long time ago from VSC.

My Details
PD June 96 EB3 India
1-485 RD/ND June 1999
FP - May 2000
TD - June 14th 2000 to baltimore
ID - Jan 11th 2001.

Good luck for others who are waiting for Interview from Baltimore

Manish