Did AVM change for anyone who did FP in March? -eom

what does the AVM say?

I did my FP at SJ on 3/15. It still give me the 975-999 blah blah

Nope FP done 3/19 still the ..your appli was received on Oct....975/999 days.. msg

FP done at SJ on 03/21/02. AVM not changed

Hi, I did my FP at SJ on 21st March \'02. But the AVM still says
"You I-485 was received on ... and it will take 900-...days"

No Title

I did my FP on 02/01/02 in Oakland.Till now AVM has not been changed.
I dont what is prob with Oakland.

Jha

FP done early in SJ on 2/7 instead on 2/28 Oakland

AVM still saying \'we have received your application on May 8, it is
taking between 975-999 days ...\'

mine was 03/12 @ SJ. AVM still the same...any idea when can we expect approvals??

my WAC-01-293-XXXX

mine changed

had my FP on March 15th 2002. On March 27th the Message changed to processing resume...

AVM was updated on March.28

FP:03/05/2002
AVM was updated on march.28.

"On March21.2002, the result of your fingerprint reviewed. For your Adjustment ... were recived, your case has been resumed"

ok, so it seems to take over 3 weeks to get AVM update !!

well , I guess I need to wait some more, although in feb a lot of people got the AVM message change pretty quick..like a week or so.

Advance Parole and status of I-485

My receipt date is 18-DEC-01 for I-485, EAD and AP for myself and my family. I had received the EAD for myself and my wife and Advance Parole for only me. I talked to IIO yesterday about non-receipt of AP. He said that it was approved on 20th April and did not know why I have not received it yet (as of 13th May). He said he is taking up the case talk to the relevant officers and let me know. Regarding my I-485, he said that they are currently processing the April 2001 cases and it would take another six months to approve my case (RD-Dec-2001). I do not understand why it should take six more months since I see even September cases to have been approved in this board. Can somebody clarify me ?
Thanks.