Did anyone withdraw I-140 appeal before?

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
I withdrew my first I-140 appeal after my second I-140 was approved. On last Friday, the LUD for both of my first I-140 and I-290B changed, however, no online message change. Did anyone withdraw I-140 appeal or any case before? Will USCIS send me any notice after the withdraw is complete? Thanks.

graduation2003 said:
I withdrew my first I-140 appeal after my second I-140 was approved. On last Friday, the LUD for both of my first I-140 and I-290B changed, however, no online message change. Did anyone withdraw I-140 appeal or any case before? Will USCIS send me any notice after the withdraw is complete? Thanks.

Well Not the Appeal but yes in simple words without reasoning i did withdrew my I-140 petition NIW after EB1-OR approval. The reply came in after 20- 30 days (tipical LUD changes after receving and then on the day of decision)...... .........that on your request we have withdrawn application..processing is over on this application.

MrGC2004 said:
Well Not the Appeal but yes in simple words without reasoning i did withdrew my I-140 petition NIW after EB1-OR approval. The reply came in after 20- 30 days (tipical LUD changes after receving and then on the day of decision)...... .........that on your request we have withdrawn application..processing is over on this application.

Thanks, MrGC2004. Yes, I received the letter after I got back home today indicating that they have received the request for withdraw and the action on this case has been terminated.