Did anyone noticed this??

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:

I received RFE in December 25 2004 about EVL and our Lawyer sent the reply on January 2005. USCIS acknowledged.......
On January 18, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail blah...blah....blah....
NOW today they have changed the date saying..
On June 19, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail blah...blah....blah.. ...

did anyone noticed this......

Take Heart....This means they are actively working on your case...there can be LUD changes without the change in the message...this is OK..

If you read properly there is change in message and that is date.

Anyways you don't worry. They are working on your case.

I guess you were retrogressed and now the officer touched yr case again. Lucky u!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I noticed a similar pattern with our case --recycling messages. I do not know if they are actively working on the case or just trying to create the pretense of working. This is so random that I do not know what patern can be detected except haphazard busy work.

Majic mail, I have aquestion for you. what is going on with the EAD#5? Has it been adjudicate yet?

I would appreciate your response.

Thank you.

Majic mail, I have aquestion for you. what is going on with the EAD#5? Has it been adjudicate yet?

I received yesterday my EAD5 from VSC.
Now, Magic_mail, what the hell coincidence. I got an email from CRIS that they received my RFE [EVL+proof of stay] back in 18JUN07. Then, I got LUD: 19, 20, 21JUN07. Last sunday, 24JUN07, I got LUD on my I-140 approved in NOV03.
Q: Do you know anything about yr Security Checks between this dates, JAN05 and JUN07?

1) konjat2001 ----> if you have valid FP( not more than 15 month old) & everything is clear as per USCIS you should see approval very soon
2)konjat2001 ----> our 5th EAD is still pending....
3) jhawilla ---> for security check, I have talk to IO @ infopass 2wice(06/11/07 & 06/18/07) and they said its all clear, even i called serveral time to USCIS and was able to speak to IO and everybody said its clear.
they are saying our case is with officer and you have to wait.
4) My lawyer sent fax and ask him did he receive any response from USCIS my lawyer response was i only expect a FP notice from USCIS and i guess he may be right because we have done our last FP on 03/07/06 which is more than 15 month old.

you should expect FP notice if your FP is expired, no approval before that.

i am in the same boat.

Thank you for your promptness Magic Mail,

Believe it or not today, 6/27/2007, re received an approval notice. It has been 4 long years. I do not feel anything as if I spent all my emotions in the process and now I feel just numb, more like what is the next thing to worry about. This process has completely exhausted me and my family. May be because we did everything ourselves--the I-140 and I-485 petition. It does not feel like a siccess more like--Was that what it was all about? But I can not wait to travel and see my mother. Now I do not need the Employment card, that is a relief. I was about to lose my job because I was late in applying.

Thank you very much to all of you and I will pary for the swift resolution of everybody's petitions.

Yours: Diana

Diana,

many many congratulations !!!!

i understand what do you mean, but if you want live in this country GC is a very helpful tool to achieve your goal and dream here; it resolves many everyday problems... eg. DL etc...etc..

good luck for future.....

1) konjat2001 ----> if you have valid FP( not more than 15 month old) & everything is clear as per USCIS you should see approval very soon
2)konjat2001 ----> our 5th EAD is still pending....
3) jhawilla ---> for security check, I have talk to IO @ infopass 2wice(06/11/07 & 06/18/07) and they said its all clear, even i called serveral time to USCIS and was able to speak to IO and everybody said its clear.
they are saying our case is with officer and you have to wait.
4) My lawyer sent fax and ask him did he receive any response from USCIS my lawyer response was i only expect a FP notice from USCIS and i guess he may be right because we have done our last FP on 03/07/06 which is more than 15 month old.

you should expect FP notice if your FP is expired, no approval before that.

i am in the same boat.

I am in the same boat, I am waiting for my FP notice.

Same in here, but I wanna be approved without FP3. I heard in this forum, that they are using FP from EAD to approve GC.