Did anyone have this experience

StillPatient

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I received my GC but today there was an LUD on my approved 485. The message changed to DOC mailed to applicant. on the 30th. There is an LUD today on my I140 approved in May 2006.

Can anybody help me to understand what to expect.

Wife, derivative, is yet to get approved.

Ok I got 2 emails the first one said post office returned the..........................
and the second one said document mailed...........

I have ack from USCIS about my addr change. What really happens may be there is a different dept for sending the card and their database does not ever get updated with the latest address. Kinda typical of USCIS. Plan to call up USCIS using POJ technique to resolve the issue. I just hope they did not cancel my GC and I will only come to know about it when I land up at an airport and try to come in to the US. That would be nasty.

Thanks and regards,
Still

Last edited by a moderator:
lUD on I485

Hey Still,

I too got LUDs on my approved I-485 and my spouse's pending I-485 on Jan 31 and Feb 01 with no message change. I guess the LUD on your I-485 and message change is because of the document that was returned to them. Our RFE was sent to the wrong address (lawyer changed the address) and later we too got a message change that document returned by post office and then another message that document mailed to the applicant. Its best to call them anyways. Its crazy.

Vbhatia

Same here

I have received my green card through address forwarding but I didnot received my Welcome notice and Approval notice. Today my status got changed from approval notice sent to the following:

"Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On February 1, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283."

My wife got an RFE for maintaining of Immigration status and responded on Januray 29th but no update on her case to date.

Please share your experience. Really worry:confused: