Did anyone had a similiar experience

krishsur4GC

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I had a strange issue last week, My wife got her 3 FP notice scheduled for appearance at Oakland , CA, ASC on Spet 15, 2007. when I noticed the appointment date I was surprised that ASC is opened on Saturday, anyway we went there on time, the front desk person took her FP notice and asked her is it her first FP ?, she replied back stating it is her 3 rd FP . Then the officer went to a different room taking her FP notice and couple of minutes later came back and told that INS have re-used her previous year FP and it got cleared on Aug 23, 2007, further told her that in case they need any info they will send her a notice or call for a interview(if required), additionally she told my wife you will get a decision to your petition soon(unfortunately I was not near when she told this info), my wife returned back.I noticed that the officer acknowledged that my wife appeared for FP in her petition with the ASC stamp with date and signature on it.

Since then there were two LUD's one on Aug 29 and one today , i.e Sept 19,2007, but no change in the message. I had my 3 rd FP done on Aug 31, 2007 and there was a LUD on sept. 4 2007 in my I 485 application. Note sure what's going on.

Did anyone had a similiar FP experience. Appreciate sharing the info.

regards

Kris

EB2 - India
PD: July 2004

I 140/I 485 : ND: 04/2005, I 140: AD: 05/2005

I 485: AD:confused: :confused: :confused:

Might be pure coincidence but when I took an Infopass last Friday the officer told me that I finally cleared FBI name check.

I then asked about the new fingerprint appointment since mine were supposed to expire at the end of August. She told me that my fingerprints were checked again on 08/23 reusing the ones from last year. She then checked my wife’s file and confirmed hers were checked as well so no need to take a new fingerprint.

Hopefully we will see the end of this wormhole soon!

Nicolas.