Did anyone got interview call after mediacls?

Prakash T

Hello guys,

I applied for PR in april\'01.I got medical without a interview. attended my medical examination 3 months back. Recently I got a letter saying that "need an interview to finalize the file". Please post replies If somebody knows some information regarding this.

Thanks,

Some info. please

We are also in the same situation. We applied in April 01. Our medicals were done in Dec 01. At the time of sending medical forms they said interview is not required and requested for some more documents. Is interview was also waived for you before?

Thanks for your time.
Shirni.

No Title

so when do u have to appear for an interview ?
also please post ur time line for others convenience.

thanks

Same situation, interview will occur after 6 months of your file transfer notification

Hi,

I applied in the third week of jan, got the interview waived and the medical done, later got the mail interview will be taken, got informed from the New York consulate that interview in the newyork consulate and detroit consulate occurs after 6 months of your "file transferred to New york" notification.

The buffalo guys will notify you that your file has been transferred to new york and please do not contact us for your file anymore, contact new york.

After 6 months of this notification, you will recieve an interview call that you have an interview after two months.

After the interview, if you have passed it you will get the landing papers in8 to 12 weeks, if not you will get the letter in a week that you did not pass the interview.

This has been true in 5 of the latest cases of my friends.

No Title

thanks for your response.Is this a new development in the immigration process.Did u attend the interview if so what they asked in the interview.did u pass the interview.Please let me know in detail.

Thanks,
Prakash