• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Did anyone ever won?

yes. my wife win a notification letter 2009dv after 1 atemps, both do it for firt time, i lost, she win. we are waiting second letter.

I have applied 2 years in a row for 12 of my friends and relatives so including my application makes 26. This year I was the lucky one who have received 1stNL. this makes it 1 out of 26 applications. not too bad i'd say.

You can only win if you play!

Good luck in DV2010!

Last edited by a moderator:
lucky,

Hi folks,

The dv lottery is real and as in any lottery some are fortunate than others. My wife won the dv2009 after our first attempt. We are sent back the forms to KCC and waiting for the second notification letter. Hopefully we will be through. I know many people who have won and are now in America.But beware, there are scammers all over the place.The dv lottery is completely free and use the official US government website when applying. any person or site asking you for money in order to help you win the lottery is a scam

she 's lucky, so no rules really !!!
I'm curious about her professional situation before to win, can you tell me more about that point ?
thank's a lot
myr-dinn

Just a wild guess.... i wonder if the computer would automatically screen the details of applicants and rate them with a mark sth like this...

Let say the applicant with a degree was assigned a higher marks , and result in a higher chance .... and about qualifying occupation, very suspiscious that us govn't did choose the ppl, not out of lucky purely.

I won on my first try in 2003. My cousin also won the same year - first try. I have my citizenship interview in under three weeks! It happens