Did anyone else see Approval Message changes to Transferred to TSC after Biometrics

winny1971

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I gave my Bios today and my approval message since 7/13 changed to Transferred to TSC on Mar 2, 2007. I got the LUD and two CRIS emails. Did anyone else experience the same thing and how long do we wait for the Card Ordered email?

Cheers !

Samething here. Approved on 8/16. After approval went for FP code3 and message changed to "On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and ..." on 09/03. Still waiting for Card Ordered email.

EB3 Sept 2001 PD India
I-485 RD: 02/24/2004
I-485 ND: 02/27/2004
I-485 AD: 08/16/2007 :)

Yes For my son , approval message changed to Trasfered to another office , after giving biometrics

Did your son get the card ordered email?

Are you still waiting for the CO email? If you have recd. it already, how long did it take to get that email?

Thanks

My daughter got approved on 8/30 received the welcome notice and did FP on 9/22. Message on 24 th changed to transferred to TSC on March15. Try to call IO but did not get connected, will try later.

same here....
message changed to : "case sent to NBC for standard itnerview"
after code 3 biometrics, changed back to "sent to another location" i.e TSC on 2 march!!!!
weired

My 7 year son gave biometrics on 19, got lud on 19, 20 and yesterday (25) got "Card Ordered" message, hoping by next week he will get his card

Don't worry....

It's a routine message you get after FP even if you are approved. My 9 yr old was approved on July 25 and he gave his Bio on Sept. 6. His online message changed to "case transferred...." and after one week we received "card ordered.." and "card mailed..." email and his cards after 4 days. But I called up TSC IO after his Bio and the nice lady on the other side sent an email to the concerned dept. asking them to download my son's Bio from ASC server needed for card production and I got the "card ordered.." email within a week.

I did my FP again today after having 485 approved in July. My message is also changed to "On march 2 your case was sent to another processing center..."

Atleast they can put up some meaningful message here.. INS is such a huge Black Box..

Hi Hello

Hi hello friends

We gave our Bios code (2) today and my approval message since 9/06/07 changed to Transferred to TSC on Mar 7, 2007. I got the LUD and two CRIS e-mail.
Any more got same thing... please give your experience ..

Thanks

Mine too

I was not approved but after sitting 4 months in NSC, my case got transfered to TSC two days ago.
Last update on my case was in June after first FP.

How long did you get the FP notice after you called TSC?

Hi Guys,

Read all you posts.. Looks to me that some of you called NCSC when you didn't get your card after I-485 was approved, and a TSC IO initiated another FP request for you. My question is, how long did you get the FP notice after the call?

My husband's case was approved on July 2nd, but we received nothing since then, not even LUD. He called today and found out that they don't have his biometric in the system ALTHOUGH he just did FP in May this year. IO said she is going to send us another FP notice..

Don't know how long we have to wait to see this FP notice.. :( Did this also happen to you guys? If yes, how long did you wait? Thanks for sharing!

It seems this journey never ends! and even if it does some day, that's only my husband alone! I am still waiting my NC to be cleared from May 2005!

May 2007, Second FP (code 3)
July 2, 2007, I-485 Approved
Spouse:
April 2005, I-485 submitted
March 2007, I-485 transfered to TSC
May 2007, Second FP (code1)

I'm still waiting for "card production ordered" email.. So depressing

You may want to call TSC. After FP done for my 7 year old son, message changed as above . After one week of FP, I called TSC and a nice IO officer said she will send an email to download FP to their system . As she said the next day got card production ordered email.

You have to call TSC using POJ method. When I called IO clearly told me that she will send email to adjudicate officer to pull up the biometric and link to our case, so that they can order the card. It sound strange to me that they don't have a automated system for this. But I don't mind to call them just to confirm, look at my signature for my son biometrics and card received in less than 2 weeks.

I'm still waiting for "card production ordered" email.. So depressing

StillAlive is absolutely correct !!!

Thanks StillAlive for your input. I did that yesterday and they told me that they would send an email to Electronics Dept to upload/download my bios. Initially she told me that you may have not go for bios again :mad: Already had bios done twice in 4 months.... Told me to check back in few days.

I called TSC today and as soon as I said my case was approved in July, she asked me whether I did my bios. I said last week, but before I could complete my sentence, she said "I'll send a request to upload your bio"...
I couldn't say anything after that.. I am worried as I'll be moving in next two weeks. It better reaches me before that.

Hi Friends ...& Winny1971, StillAlive, AnythingforGC & all others
Thank GOD with God blessings I Finally made it Approved & Received GC
after all ups and down I had FP code 2 again on Sept 3 week due to they did not found my FP thats why I got it again any way finally found it and approved same thing my spuse also ..
when I did my fp after one week I called USCIS then f/w approved
once again thanks a lot for u r info & support
especially Mr. Rajiv Khanna of this board who arranged really appreciates with my heart.

thanks