Did anybody talk to IIO's (WAC-02 cases)

codex

Registered Users (C)
Please post your reply here if you have talked to IIO about your case. What sort of a time frame we are looking at to get our cases approved.

Talked to IIO last month,

but there was no useful info. What they told was presently they are processing June 01 cases and since my receipt WAC 02-045 is in November, it will take atleast 5 months! They don't give an answer when it will get assigned to an officer.

Assigned to officer

friends,
Both mine and a colleague's cases were assigned to an officer on June 26.
Yesterday the friend called IIO and was told that he got an RFE. Details are awaited.
Good luck to all of us.
Any more RFE's out there?

wannabegreen, please post your 485 details

thanks
mine are 02-035 rd 10/9 nd 11/9
fp done 3/19 fp received ( as per iio) april 29th !

message still 975..999.

talked to IIO about 10 days ago.

WAC 02 040

RD: 10/15/2001
ND: 11/15/2001

FP: 03/27/2002
Received on 04/03/2002. Message updated on 06/03/2002.

The IIO said that they just got my FP results, though the message had been updated for a month. I asked her for a timeline and she said that it might take another 5 or 6 months. I don't believe that, but that's what she said. I expect it to take another 2 months or so.

thoughts?

WAC 02 034

FP received and IIO told me it shouldn't be long now.

He said it will sit on the shelf for 6 weeks then be assigned. This was abt 3 weeks ago.

My details are under Jayk But i had trouble logging on so the new handle

Talked to IIO 3 weeks back

My WAC is 02-074-5****
Talked to IIO and they said my case is pending. Is there any difference b/w case waiting in the shelf and pending stages?
Thanks,

Dont know abt that. The IIO told me specificaly that the file was complete and it would sit on the shelf till it was assigned.

I did call them.

WAC-02-063-xxxxx

AVM says received FP on April 23rd and IIO says that they received FP on June 10th (my AVM was updated around June 16th) and said that the case is ready to be assigned to an officer, it may take 3 - 4 weeks.
She was polite and even looked at my spouse case and said the same thing.

Which one is true?

Answers from IIOs are not consistent?

My ND is in Nov01.
Last week, when I called the IIO, I got the information that our cases are assigned. Infact the IIO was very cordial.
Just to verify it my spouse called this week and then IIO told it is not assigned. Both time they verified the WAC# before answering. I am not sure which one to believe and lost the hope of getting it before lay off.

Is anybody in a similar situation?

Last edited by a moderator: