Did anybody renew EAD recently in Cincinatti OH

fpoh

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody share their experiences recently for EAD renewal in Cin. OH.

I heard they do not accept the walk ins anymore.

EAD\'s at Cincinnati

They do not accept walkin\'s nowadays. But, i think you can still apply by mail(to cincinnati) and then they will(may?) call you to come in on a particular date. Check the web site for the cincinnati office at www.ins.gov

No walk-in EAD, mail-in in Cincy is still a better, time-saving option.

EB2, China
Cincinnati, OH
LIN-01-245-5xxxx
RD=07/06/2001
ND=08/20/2001
FP=03/28/2002
Waiting for approval or denial, whatever !

Do you know more details?

I tried to look at the procedure on how ot apply but there is nothing mentioned on ins.gov

Do you have any more info on what documents and address to send to and how long
does it take?

Any input would be appreciated?

i got EAD last week from cincinnati,OH INS office

HI ,

I got my IEAD from cincinnati,OH last week. They take walkin application only on tuesday between 8.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. You just go there with proper ID and old EAD or receipt of filled EAD from INS(if you are going for first time like me) and you will get your EAD within couple of hours.

thanks
vijay shanker

Vijay, did you renew your EAD or did you apply for EAD first time?

Did you bring the receipt of I-765 (EAD) or the receipt of I-485?
Did you apply for your EAD in NSC office also?

Mine is renewal

DO you know is they accept EAD renewal by walk in?

If not how long before do we have to mail

Thanks

hi( IEAD From Cincinnati,OH)

HI all,

I got IEAD(first time) from cincinnati and i applied for my GC at CSC. I saw lots of people came for EAD renewal that day(Tuesday between 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m). If you are going for IEAD then you need to carry both I-765 and I-485 receipts. I am not sure what you need to bring in case of EAD renewal.

thnks
vijay

Thank you, Vijay.

Did you also apply for EAD through CSC center office? Otherwise, where did you get I-765 receipt? I applied my EAD through NSC center office, and am waiting for its approval. I have the receipts of I-765 and I-485, but I am not sure I can also get EAD from local office.

hi verbatim

I applied for EAD, AP and GC at CSC. I got my receipts from CSC and I got my IEAD from local office(cincinnati) by showing my reciepts. You can get IEAD at any local INS office where you are currently living.

thanks
vijay

Thanks again, Vijay

But your EAD application is still being processed at CSC, right? My understanding is that if you didn\'t heard from CSC after 90 days since you applied, you can go to local office to get an interim EAD. Is this a case for you? Does Iead means interim EAD? Thanks.