Did anybody recieve physical mail / card ... approved on 06/23 ?

check with your lawyer..Yes, my lawyer received my welcome & approval notice....

check with your lawyer..Yes, my lawyer received my welcome & approval notice....

Gurus,

Is there a possibility the Primary applicants approval notice and the card been mailed to the
lawyers office? Should we check with the lawyers office ?

Any thoughts on this.

Thanks !

AD: June 25, 2007

Welcome Notices Received @ Home address: June 29, 2007
Cards Received @ Home address: June 29, 2007

Approval Notices Received @ Attorney's Office: July 3, 2007

Gurus,

I haven't received the welcome notice or approval notice or the card. Still waiting.

Thanks !

Cards Not Received. AD 6/20. Card Mailed email 6/25

I received the "Card Mailed" mail on 6/25 for myself and spouse. But absolutely no snail mails from USCIS yet - i.e No Welcome mails, no Approval notices and no Physical Cards. I did move couple of times but my APs, EADs and FPs have been coming to the new address. So not sure what's going on!

Is it normal not to receive absolutely any snail mail communication for 10 days now after the "Card Mailed" email??? Is there anybody in a similar situation?

TSC EB3 RIR
I485 - ND 11/2004 AD 6/20(Both spouse and self)
Card Production Ordered email 6/20
Approval Notice Sent email 6/21
Card Mailed to address on File email 6/25

Hi Godawgs,

I am in the same position but no address change, my case was approved on 23 rd and got 2 status changed emails, one for approval on 23 rd and one for approval notice sent on 28 th but so far no snail mails.

Thanks !

PD2003,

I wonder what is happenning with the snail mails. I checked with Lawyer and he hasn't received anything. In my case, Neither me nor my spouse has received anything. This is inspite of the message that the "Card was mailed" on 6/25/07. I do not see anybody else having this issue in this forum(which I am really surprised as there are range of issues as a result of address changes that I have heard from people!!!) so I couldn't assume that USCIS may be having some kinda delay in sending the mails because of volume of approvals.

I tried calling CS several times but they dont have more information than what we already know. I am awaiting for more information from my attorney to see if he finds out more. Will keep you posted.

Hi godawgs,

Me and my spouse got it approved on the same day with the same message
and latter 28 th for my spouse the update was changed to card mailed
and mine was changed to approval notice sent
and my spouse received the card on july-2nd and the approval notice on june-30th
but I am yet waiting .

Also I have checked with my lawyer and found as he hasn't received any updates.

Thanks !

Hi godawgs,

My online status update date changed to today's date with the same message.

Thanks !

PD2003,

Good, atleast there is some activity on the case. Maybe they received the mail back and are in the process of resending it to you or reporting that the mail returned back. Keep me posted. No updates on my case.

godawgs

Hi Godawgs,

I do not have any address change and last week monday my spouse got the card on the present address so wondering as when you say "they received the mail back " I am confused.

Thanks !

PD2003,

Didn't realize that you didn't move. My bad! Since you haven't received the "Card Mailed" email, maybe that's what they are working on....I am not sure. I can't be sure about anything now.......as everybody has some quirkiness to their case and have a story to tell...........Let's hope for the best. Hope you get yours soon.