Did anybody got AP from NSC?

coolkalps9

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody got AP until now from NSC? Processing dates as of Oct 15th shows cutoff date of July 02 2007. Just wanted to check if anybody has got the AP after that?

Also let me know your RD for AP.

Still waiting for AP. My application reached NSC on July 26th. Does RD mean received date, will USCIS honor this date or is the date my data was entered in their system (which is Aug 30th)

GrC2005:
USCIS honors the receipt date as the date of you case, not the notice date or the date when this case was entered into the system.

I got mine couple of weeks back from Vermont. I send my application to NSC but the receipt was issued from Vermont with EACXXXXXXXXX .
I got my AP two weeks back.

Is there any rule that is followed when cases are transferred from NSC to other service centers? or is it just workload. Seems like cases transferred to other service centers are getting AP approval sooner.

Just received e-mail notification about AP

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On November 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

getgreenc, the processing time for NSC on the uscis website still says July 2nd 07, is this accurate? how do you know they are processing July 17th applications.

GRC2005,

If you see on discussion forums and trackitt, it shows NSC is processing July 17th RD applications for AP.

How much time?

How much time (Days) its takes to get the original hard copy of Travel Document (AP)?
Who gets it attorney if filed through attorney or the applicant?

if you applied through attorney, Yes it comes to attorney. Once you get approval you should get it within a week.

AP approved RD July 17th NSC

AP Approved from NSC
RD: July 17th
ND: Sep17th

How much time does take to get the AP hard copy.

I have received AP for myself. No LUD or approval for my spouse yet. AP approval date on the notice is 11/07/07. Received it a couple of days back.